STI NoTouch Stainless Steel IR Switch, US Single-Gang, Open
Exit Your Property With A Wave Of Your Hand
Request egress from a protected area of your property with the STI NoTouch Stainless Steel IR Switch, US Single-Gang, Open. This touch-free IR sensor uses No-Touch infrared technology that allows exiters to simply wave their hand in front of the device to unlock the door. The faceplate is durable and constructed of medical/food grade 304 stainless steel while the button itself is made out of long-lasting polycarbonate material. The sensor button can glow red to green or green to red when it's activated; and because it's a wave-to-open device it will help reduce the spread of germs, making it perfect for schools, hospitals, labs, clinics, clean rooms, warehouses, factories, and office buildings.
- No touch egress with a wave of the hand (IR technology) to exit a secure area
- Faceplate constructed of medical/food grade 304 stainless steel
- Hand wave/sensing range from 1.5" to 6"
- LED colors can be selected from red to green or green to red
- Slightly oversized faceplate design for retrofit applications
- IP 65 rated with 1 year warranty
- EnviroArmour NEMA Polycarbonate Enclosure, Translucent
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: NT-SS102-EN
- Input Power: 12-24VDC ±10%, 45mA max.
- Relay Output: Form C (SPDT) dry contact relay
- Relay Contact Rating: 0.5A @ 120VAC, 1A @ 24VDC
- Relay Life: 1,000,000 Mechanical Cycles
- Relay Status LED Indicator (Standby/Active): Red/Green (default)/selectable Green/Red
- Relay Active Time Delay: Adjustable 0.5 ~ 20 seconds
- IR Detection Range: Adjustable 4 ~ 15cm (1.5 ~ 6 in)
- IR Sensor Life: 100,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -14° F to 158° F (-10°C & 70°C)
- Sensor: IP65
- Sensor Construction: 304 stainless steel/polycarbonate
- Mounting Plate Construction: 1.5mm thick, 304 stainless steel
- Rated: UL50 Type 3R, 4, 4X, 6P, 12, IP66
- Warranty: 1 year guarantee on electro mechanical and electronic components