Seco-Larm Enforcer Access Control Keypad
Indoor Keypad for Simple Access Control
Control access to an indoor area for up to 1,000 permanent users and 50 temporary guests with the Seco-Larm Enforcer Access Control Keypad (Indoor). The 12-button, always-on backlit keypad is set in a durable stainless-steel single-gang plate. It features a real-time clock to auto-disable access at specific times, plus programmable wrong-code lockout to help prevent intrusion.
- 12-button, always-on backlit keypad with stainless-steel face
- Supports 1,000 permanent codes, 50 guest codes (4-8 digits)
- Auto-disable access at specific times with a built-in clock
- Egress input allows exit without code entry
- Auto-adjusting operation – 12~24 VDC/VAC
The keypad has a single Form C relay output (1A at 30VDC max.) that can be programmed to activate for up to 99,999 seconds (nearly 28 hours). All programming is done locally at the keypad. Both permanent user codes (up to 1,000) and guest codes can be 4-8 digits long. Guest codes can be programmed for one-time or limited-time use, customizable from 1 to 99 hours. The keypad's programmable delayed egress input lets users exit without entering a code.
Installation & Power Details
The keypad supports 12-24V AC/DC universal power, eliminating the need for special programming or jumpers. It wires into a power supply (sold separately) and mounts to the wall with the included screws. In case of a power outage, all your data is stored and reliably retained in the keypad's non-volatile EEPROM memory.
- Back Box
- (2) Installation Screws
- (2) Mounting Screws
NOTE: Install indoors only; not rated for outdoor use.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SK-1011-SDQ
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 VDC/VAC
- Current Draw (at 12VDC):
- Standby: 15mA
- Keypress: 30mA
- Output 1 Active: 55mA
- Total Max. Current Draw: 90mA
- #1 – Form C: 1A at 30VDC
- Tamper: 50mA at 24VDC
- Tamper Output: N.C. Dry Contact
- Egress Input: N.O. Ground
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95 percent non-condensing
- Dimensions (including back box): 4-5/8 x 2-7/8 x 1-1/2 inches (117 x 73 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 6 ounces (170g)
- Approvals: RoHS, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year