PCS SimpleWorx Digital Astronomical Timer
Create Up To Four Different Schedules For SimpleWorx Receivers
Put individual SimpleWorx receivers or groups of receivers on a custom schedule with the SimpleWorx Digital Astronomical Timer. The timer plugs into a power outlet to communicate with receivers, and links to each receiver you want to include in your schedule. The timer supports four schedules (groups) with up to four events each for as many SimpleWorx receivers as you wish to include in each group.
- Supports four groups of unlimited receivers
- Schedule up to four timed events per group (16 total)
- Event triggers include dusk, dawn, or specific time
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
Your linked SimpleWorx receiver(s) will automatically turn ON or OFF according to custom settings that you program into the SimpleWorx Digital Astronomical Timer. Each timed event can be set for: a specific time of day, sunset (dusk) or sunrise (dawn) with an offset (Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ 75 minutes).
For example, you can schedule a group of digital wall timer switches or outdoor lights to turn ON 10 minutes before sunset. This counts as one timed event for that group. A second timed event could turn OFF the same lights at midnight. With two spare events for the group, you could add a second set of ON/OFF times.
If you choose dusk or dawn as the trigger times, the timer will calculate the appropriate time every day. It can be set to automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time. A battery backup ensures your settings are saved for up to five years if the power goes out.
SimpleWorx is a revolutionary digital point to points control system that cost-effectively provides basic on/off lighting control. SimpleWorx is powered by SPC (Simple Powerline Communication), a rock solid proven technology that offers efficient solutions for remotely turning lights on and off. SPC provides super reliable one-way control of lights and appliances using existing 120V wiring, and offers significant benefits above older powerline technologies or traditional Wired and RF solutions.
- Manufacturer Part #: SDAT4
- Power Requirements: Primary: 120 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Transmission Channels: 4 Groups
- Standby Power Consumption:< 0.8 Watts
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor Use Only
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140Â° F (-40 to 60Â° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: Safety tested for USA and Canada to ETL tested to UL508; UL-508-2010 CSA C22.2 #14-2010
- Timers: 16 total â€“ Each may be assigned more than 4 different channels
- Schedules: Specific Time of Day, Sunrise or Sunset, Plus or Minus 75 Minutes in 15-Minute Increments
- Manual Control: Use the Set Button to select which channel to control; Press On or Off button for control
- Status LED Modes: Red = Normal Operation Mode; Flashes Green = Device is in Link; Mode; Solid Green = Transmitting a SPC Message
- LCD Buttons: ON, OFF, SET
- LCD Display: Two lines displaying Day, Date, Time, Status of Linked devices
- During Power Outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM With battery back up for timed events
- Link Button: Located on side of unit
- On/Off/Set Button: Located on side of unit
- Mounting: 3-pin grounded plug
- Dimensions: 4.1(H) x 1.7(W) x 1.2(D) inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Warranty: 5 years
- US Patent No.: 6,734,784; 6,784,790; 7,265,654; 7,688,183. U.S. and foreign patents may be pending.