PCS SimpleWorx Plug-In Module Relay, 15A
Easy Setup, No Wiring
Turn any plug-in device (up to 800W/15A) into a remote controlled device with the Plug-in Module Relay. No wiring required. Simply plug the module into a standard electrical outlet, plug your device into the module, and activate the module with a SimpleWorx transmitter. The connected device now turns on by remote.
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
- No wiring required
- Controlled by a SimpleWorx transmitter (sold separately)
The module can control lamps, appliances, landscape transformers, water controls, televisions, irrigation equipment, small motors, pumps, etc. Setup is accomplished by pushing a button for 6 seconds on each device. Within 20 seconds, they are linked.
SimpleWorx is a revolutionary digital point to points control system that cost-effectively provides basic on/off lighting control. SimpleWorx is powered by SPC (Simple Powerline Communication), a rock solid proven technology that offers efficient solutions for remotely turning lights on and off. SPC provides super reliable one-way control of lights and appliances using existing 120V wiring, and offers significant benefits above older powerline technologies or traditional Wired and RF solutions.
- Manufacturer Part #: SPMR-AC
- 15 Amps of ON/OFF control.
- Links to SPC Transmitters in seconds
- LED indicates status of relay
- Power failure restore to last state
- Primary: 120 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Channels: 1
- Switch Load Types: Standard inductive loads up to 15A and incandescent loads up to 800W
- Relay Lifetime: 100,000 on/off operations at full electronic ballast load
- Max Load: 15 Amps at 120V AC 50/60 Hz
- Standby Power Consumption:< 0.8 Watts
- During Power outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM
- Temperature: -40 to 194 degrees F (-40 to 90 degrees C)
- Humidity: 10 to 90 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: Safety tested for USA and Canada to ETL tested to UL508
- UL-508-2010 CSA C22.2 #14-2010
- Indoor Use Only
- Set Button: Button
- Wire Nuts: 4 included
- Mounting: Plug-in to a Standard 120V Grounded outlet
- Dimensions: 3(L) x 2(W) x 1.55(D)"
- Weight: 0.3 pounds
- US Patent No.: 6,734,784; 6,784,790; 7,265,654; 7,688,183. U.S. and foreign patents may be pending.