PCS 0-10V Relay Dimmer Wall Switch, 120V
Stop Flickering in Dimmable LED Fixtures
Replace a standard LED light switch and add On/Off/Dim controls with the PCS 0-10V Relay Dimmer Wall Switch, 120V. This unique dimmer wall switch, when used with the RM-0-10V Receiving Module (sold separately), implements Relay Dimming technology to eliminate flickering and inaccurate dimming in connected LED loads. The rocker switch can also be configured to work with an occupancy sensor to automatically adjust light levels when people enter or exit a room.
- Replaces an existing wall switch to control dimmable LED fixtures (up to 15 Amps)
- Provides 0-10V LED dimming when used with receiving module (sold separately)
- 4 Dimmer Presets through single- or double-tap functions
- Single-tap: top 100%; bottom: Off. Double-tap: top 40%; bottom 10%
- No software configuration necessary
- 3-way (traveler wire) control possible with up to 3 remote-switches (RWS)
- Integrated occupancy sensor input
The Relay Dimmer Wall Switch mounts into an existing single- or multi-gang box and can be connected to up to 3 remote wall switches (RWS).
- Relay Dimmer Wall Switch
NOTE: Neutral wire required. Requires the RM-0-10V, sold separately, to operate LED fixtures. Rated for indoor use only. Wallplate not included.
Introducing Relay Dimming
PCS has developed the fastest, most reliable hardwired LED dimming transmission method that effectively eliminates signal interference caused by electrical noise and power interruptions. Relay Dimming is very simple and accomplishes one simple function – dimming LED fixtures without having to run two 0-10V wires from the wall switch or occupancy sensor. Relay Dimming does this by removing the need for a transmitter circuit. It only uses the relay that controls the power to the LED fixture's circuit.
What Relay Dimming does is, in effect, for a very brief period, turns the power off and then back on to eliminate noise and signal interference. Noise and signal attenuation are no longer factors in Relay Dimming.
PCS Lights the Way for Innovation
PCS develops and manufactures reliable, high-quality lighting control products for the residential and industrial/commercial markets. PCS products are designed to use standard power lines to communicate control signals without additional wiring, providing customers an affordable, flexible lighting control system.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- WS-120V-I: Ivory
- WS-120V-LA: Light Almond
- WS-120V-W: White
- Maximum Load: 15A
- Connections: 14 GA, 105 C insulation
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.3 (H) X 1.7 (W) X 1.9 (D) inches
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Mounting: Standard J box
- Input Power: 120 VAC, 10%
- Input Frequency: 60 ± 0.3 Hz
- Operating Temp: -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C)
- Warranty: 5 Years