Optex Quad Beam Photoelectric Detector
Long-Range Detector For Any Indoor/Outdoor Environment
Monitor indoor/outdoor perimeters without setting off false alarms by installing the Optex Quad Beam Photoelectric Detector, 350'/650'. This quad beam detector includes a beam receiver and beam transmitter that provide reliable detection with a quad beam detection pattern. This design dramatically improves detection and helps prevent flying birds or falling leaves from triggering an alarm. Plus, high-grade aspherical lenses are used in its design, creating more precise active infrared beams.
- Ideal for long-range detection (350 feet and 650 feet options)
- Sniper viewfinder with 2x magnification
- Vivid interior color and alignment dial
- Alarm output: Form C relay; 30 VDC, 0.2 A
- Can be used indoors or outdoors for residential or commercial use
The Optex Quad Beam Photoelectric Detector has a slim body design and is lightweight. It includes a beam blocking plate that can be fixed on the lens unit securely so that it won't be easily blown away by wind and has an anti-frost hood design (on both the upper and lower beam) to help prevent frost from attaching to the front cover.
- Sniper Viewfinder with 2X Magnification: The sniper viewfinder has a telescope lens that can drastically help with alignment during installation, even at 350 feet or 650 feet.
- Vivid Interior Color and Alignment Dial: The interior has an easy-to-see vivid color to aid in proper alignment, and you no longer need a screwdriver to adjust the alignment – just use your fingers.
- IP65 Waterproof Structure: The outer openings, wiring holes, and wire ports on the chassis are well protected by rubber packaging to prevent water or dust from penetrating the interior of the beams.
- Quad Beam Photoelectric Detector
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specializes in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- SL-350QN (350 feet range)
- SL-650QN (650 feet range)
- Technology: Active Infrared
- Wiring: Wired
- Power Input: 10.5 – 30 VDC
- Alarm Output: Form C relay: 30 VDC, 0.2 A
- Alarm Period: 2sec (±1) (Nominal)
- Tamper Output: N.C. (contact output) : 30VDC, 0.1A Opens when cover removed
- Current Draw:
- 39 mA (Transmitter: 9 mA Receiver: 30 mA)
- 40mA (Transmitter: 10 mA Receiver: 30 mA)
- Alignment Angle: ±90° Horizontal, ±10° Vertical
- Water Protection: IP65
- Operation Temperature: -13°F – +140°F (-25°C – +60°C)
- Environment Humidity: 95% max.
- Dimension: 17.6 x 3.1 x 3.8 inches (448 x 79 x 96 mm)
- Application Environment: Indoor or Outdoor
- Weight: 2400g (84.7oz) (Total weight of Transmitter + Receiver, excluding accessories)