Optex Double-Sided Free-Standing Photoelectric Motion Tower
Secure Housing for Photobeam Detectors
Create a more secure beam detection setup by housing each of your AX and SL Series photoelectric beams, hardwired or wireless, in the Optex Double-Sided Free-Standing Photoelectric Motion Tower. By hiding the direction, height, and number of beams, the tower helps prevent people from bypassing detection. The tower is constructed with an extruded aluminium frame and acrylic materials, ensuring a durable and attractive installation for years. It even has a built-in thermostat.
- Tower housing for AX/SL Series and iSeries beam detectors
- Hides the direction, height, and number of beams
- Extruded aluminium frame with acrylic exterior
- Vandal-resistant and UV-resistant for long life
- Room for accessories (heaters, power supplies, etc.)
In addition to housing the beam detectors themselves, the tower also has room to accommodate add-on heaters, power supplies, and other accessories. The tower even supports the AX-100TFR, AX-200TFR, SL-350QFR and iSeries versions to create a secure, battery-powered perimeter with no trenching.
- Double-Sided Free-Standing Photoelectric Motion Tower
- (2) Adjustable Beam Mounting Plates (AX-TWSAX)
- Mounting Hardware
Optex – The Quality Products People Expect
Optex, Inc. markets products manufactured by Optex Company Limited. The company specializes in passive and active infrared technology, control systems, and CCTV products. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a worldwide reputation for quality, innovation, and technical excellence. Its products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Manufacturer Part #: AX-TW200
- Technology: Active Infrared (IR)
- Beam Compatibility: All AX and SL series beams
- Installation Type: Double-Sided – Floor, Wall Mount
- Exterior: Vandal / UV-resistant polycarbonate
- Interior: Rust-free oxidized aluminum
- Dimensions: 78.8(H) x 5.1(W) x 9.3(D) inches (200.1 x 12.9 x 23.6 cm)
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited