Optex Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor, Long-Range Model
Easy Wiring, Easy Installation
The weatherproof Optex Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor provides advanced outdoor monitoring, with high-reliability against water, insects and other hazardous outdoor elements. The long-range motion detector’s ingenious interior design simplifies wiring and makes for tighter sealing. Additionally, its patented double conductive shielding can resist more than 50,000 lux of sunlight, eliminating false alarms from light sources. These features combined offer a robust solution for protecting a variety of outdoor areas.
- Detection range up to 80 feet
- Day and night modes
- Sensitivity selection switch (high, mid and low)
- Selectable detection patterns (pet alley or multi-level)
- High-reliability against water, insects and other outdoor elements
The long-range motion detector’s built-in light sensor allows you to choose between day and night modes for optimum performance at every time of day. Additionally, multi-level or pet alley detection patterns can be selected on the long-range motion sensor by sliding the printed circuit board and flipping the mirror. Changing the vertical detection area allows the long-range motion detector to match site conditions.
The Optex Outdoor PIR Motion Sensor has two wiring holes, allowing smooth wiring with one wire per hole. In addition to the simplified wiring process, use of the supplied weatherproof sponge makes for tighter sealing than with conventional products.
Optex: The Quality Products People Expect
Optex specialize in passive and active infrared technology, control systems and CCTV products for home and business security. Since its founding in 1979, Optex has established a world-wide reputation for quality, innovation and technical excellence. Their products always represent an investment in performance and long-term satisfaction.
- Coverage: 80 x 6.5 feet (24 x 2 m), long range
- Detection Zones:
- Multi-level area: 12 zones
- Pet alley area: 4 zones
- Sensitivity: Selectable 3 position (High / Middle / Low)
- Detectable Speed: 0.3 to 1.0 meters/second
- Power supply: 10.8 to 13.2 VDC
- Current consumption: 25mA max.
- Alarm period: 2 ±1 second (delay timer)
- Alarm output: N.C. N.O. 28V DC 0.2A max.
- Tamper switch: N.C. opens when cover is removed
- Pulse count: 2 (20 ±5 seconds) or TEST (1 pulse)
- Warm up period: Approx. 60 sec.
- LED indicator: LED lights during detection
- Operating temperature: -20 to 50° C
- Environmental humidity: 95% max.
- Mounting height:
- Multi-level area: 2.5m max.
- Pet alley area: 1.2 to 1.5m
- Mounting: Wall
- Weight: 190g
- Dimensions: 141(H) x 74.8(W) x 57.5(D) mm
- Weatherproof: IP54