Napco StarLink Z-Wave Module
Connect The iBridge, Starlink, and Z-Wave Devices Together
The Napco StarLink Z-Wave Module allows the Napco iBridge and Starlink devices to connect to Z-Wave devices. This module installs into your Starlink radio and will allow you to expand your Napco system to control lighting, locks, thermostats and more via Z-Wave technology.
The Napco StarLink Z-Wave Module installs into the Starlink radio PC board with a screw and header plug. Before installation, make sure the radio is powered off. To install, locate the header socket of the radio and the existing screw. Remove the existing screw. Carefully align the module's header plug with the radio's header socket, then push the SLE-ZWAVE-MOD in the radio PC board. Add and tighten the new screw after it's plugged in.
- Napco StarLink Z-Wave Module
- Requires installation into a Starlink radio (sold separately).
- Requires 20mA, therefore the existing battery inside the radio housing may need to be replaced with a larger battery.
Security By Napco
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Allows iBridge and Starlink devices to connect to Z-Wave devices
- Helps to expand your Napco system to control lighting, locks, thermostats and more via Z-Wave technology
- Manufacturer Part #: SLE-ZWAVE-MOD
- Warranty: 3 Years