Napco iBridge Wifi Doorbell, Pro Grade
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Smart Wi-Fi Doorbell With Motion-Activated Camera
See and speak to visitors from anywhere through your smartphone or tablet by replacing your old doorbell with the Napco iBridge Wi-Fi Doorbell, Pro Grade. Featuring a motion-sensing video camera and a two-way mic/speaker, as well as a doorbell call pushbutton, this smart Wi-Fi doorbell triggers notifications on your mobile device through the free iBridgeVideo App (Android or iOS). When you have a visitor, choose to either accept, hang-up, or mute their call. By answering, you immediately begin a video voice call with your visitor.
- See and speak to visitors with HD video camera and two-way audio
- Motion sensor or pushbutton triggers alerts on free app for iOS and Android
- Connects to existing doorbell wiring for easy installation
- Works with existing mechanical/electronic chime boxes
- IP55 rated and built for temperatures as low as -4°F and as high as 122°F
In addition to enabling live video chats with visitors, the Napco iBridge smart Wi-Fi doorbell continuously archives time/date stamped video in your revolving video cloud space, which also helps enhance your home security. For example, if a package is stolen off your porch, there's a good chance the motion-activated camera recorded video of the thief.
High-Definition Video Camera with Motion-Sensing & Night Vision
The Napco iBridge smart Wi-Fi doorbell's 1080p HD video camera makes it easy to see your entire entry area day or night, featuring a 140-degree view and night vision for low light conditions. You'll also have the option of disabling or enabling 3 zones that cover your entry area; plus, a built-in motion sensor allows you to receive automatic email notifications when a visitor approaches the door.
Smart Security at Your Front Door, on Your Phone
iBridge Video Professional Grade Cameras & Service (iBridgeVideo app)
Enroll your cameras within minutes and get remote access via the iBridgeVideo app (iOS and Android). Using your smartphone or tablet, the mobile app enables you to receive notifications from your Napco iBridge smart Wi-Fi doorbell's cameras and have access 24/7 to the recorded/live video feed. Includes Motion Detection and Push Alert Notifications and allows you to control all of your cameras either at one location or in multiple locations.
iBridge Connected Home System (iBridge app)
The iBridge Connected Home is a Napco interface system (security, video, climate, lighting, and locking) comprising two main components, the Z-Wave Device Support Module and the iBridge Wireless Panel Interface (both sold separately). Once the system is set up, all connected devices (cameras, video doorbells, alarms, locks, etc.) can be controlled via the Gemini keypad or the free iBridge app, which is available for iPhones, iPads, Androids, and iBridge Touchscreen Tablets.
Quick Install Summary
- Activate doorbell at www.NapcoComNet.com.
- Remove power to the doorbell at the breaker.
- Wire the doorbell and install the Chime Kit module:
- Doorbell can connect to your traditional doorbell's existing wiring (requires 16-24 VAC voltage).
- Chime Kit connects to your existing internal doorbell chime mechanism, using two wires.
- Power the doorbell (do not mount fully).
- Install the iBridgeVideo app on your smart device (iOS or Android).
- Launch the iBridgeVideo app and log in.
- Use the iBridgeVideo app to add and configure the doorbell.
- Fully mount the doorbell.
- Video Doorbell
- Chime Kit Module
- Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Tools
- To activate the Napco iBridge smart Wi-Fi doorbell, an active NAPCO ComNet Dealer account is needed.
- Video device system integration requires StarLink Connect Communicator (sold separately)
- Requires Wi-Fi connection and use with at least one iOS or Android mobile device with the free iBridgeVideo App downloaded.
- Requires wired power connection with 16-24 VAC voltage.
Security By Napco
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Metallic Gray: IBV-DBELL
- Metallic Silver: IBV-DBELL-MGS
- Video Compression: H.264
- Image Sensor: 1/2.9" 2MP
- Lens: 1.9mm
- Angle of View: H:140°
- Day/Night: ICR
- Audio Compression: G.711
- Audio Input: Omnidirectional Mic
- Audio Output: Built-in Speaker
- Bidirectional Talk:
- Support Dual-way
- Bidirectional talk
- Button: Single Mechanical Button
- Motion Detection: PIR, H:120°
- WiFi: IEEE802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- Mobile Apps: Standalone iBridge Video or iBridge Connected Home/Biz (on iTunes or Google Play)
- Ingress Protection: IP55
- Memory Slot: Micro SD, Max 64GB
- Installation: Surface
- Material: ABS, Plastic
- Power: AC16-24V/DC12-24V
- Power Consumption: Stand by<3W, Work <5W
- Working Environments: -4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 95% RH
- Dimensions: 1.85(W) x 4.69(H) x 1.14(D) inches
- Weight: 0.66 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year