Napco StarLink Antenna Extension Kit
Enhances StarLink Radio Transmission & Reception
Use the Napco StarLink Antenna Extension Kit to increase the signal strength of your Napco Starlink radio installation when the minimum signal strength cannot be met. It provides omnidirectional coverage in cellular frequencies and is designed to minimize loss all while maximizing gain. Intended to be used with the StarLink SLE Series and StarLink SLE Fire Series UL Listed communicators, this antenna can be used indoors or outdoors, and it enhances transmission and reception signals within the 824-894MHz and 1850-1990MHz frequency bands.
- Increases the signal strength of Napco StarLink radio installations
- Antenna connected to 15 feet of double-shielded low-loss cable with an SMA male connector
- Magnetic base with a protective coating helps protect the mounting surface
- Used for indoor or outdoor mounting locations
- Can be used as an exterior antenna option for a StarLink SLE Fire Series UL Listed communicator
- Mounting bracket provides flat metal ground plane
The antenna is filled with foam for vibration stabilization and durable performance in extreme conditions. It also has a UV stable polyurethane finish that provides excellent corrosion resistance in harsh environments. An L bracket with stainless steel U Bolts are also included for pole or wall mounting. The Napco StarLink Antenna Extension Kit is available in 30 ft., 50 ft., or 75 ft. options.
- StarLink Antenna
- Coaxial Cable
- Mounting Hardware
- SMA M to MINI-UHF F Adaptor
- DO NOT alter or add coaxial cable, except for mounting the antenna on a large metal ground plane.
- DO NOT place antenna within 4 feet of other large metal objects.
Security By Napco
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- SLE-ANTEXT30 (30 feet)
- SLE-ANTEXT50 (50 feet)
- SLE-ANTEXT75 (75 feet)
- Maximum Power: 10 Watts
- Polarization: Vertical
- Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
- VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio):
- 2.0 across the band
- <1.9:1 (ASPA1894B)
- <2.5:1 (MBDM800/1900)
- Radiator Material: Stainless steel, black chrome plated
- Antenna Base: Molded high strength plastic
- Mounting Base: Black coated stainless steel
- Boot: Rubber
- Mounting Force: 6.61 pounds (3kg) minimum
- Installation Environments: Indoor or outdoor use
- Warranty: 3 Years