Napco StarLink Sole Path Verizon LTE Intrusion Radio
Add Verizon LTE Network to Your Security System
Take advantage of cellular networks for reliable security transmissions with the Napco StarLink Sole Path Verizon LTE Intrusion Radio. This cellular transmitter module enables your connected security system to utilize Verizon's cellular network for secure, encrypted transmissions between your security system, your smart device, and your selected central monitoring station. The Radio is compatible with any security panels using Contact ID or 4/2 connections.
- Dual Diversity Antenna – Precision LTE antennae design for maximum signal speed & range (M.I.S.O.), place unit up to 100 feet from the control panel for optimal performance
- Patented Signal Boost™and Dual Diversity Antenna for maximum signal acquisition & null avoidance, receiving signals simultaneously on both antennae
- Panel-Powered Technology™ enables a low 71mA current draw from a connected Alarm Panel
- Report to any Central Station via cellular or IP networks with secure encrypted communications
- My StarLink Remote On/Off Consumer App for Remote Arm/Disarm any panel brand w/ key switch input, with the option for email/text message notifications
- Over-the-Air Upgradeable Firmware allows for critical/mandatory updates
The Radio Module can be installed and setup in four easy steps:
- First, register your new StarLink radio module online www.napcocomnet.com.
- Next, mount the module up to 100 feet away from your alarm security panel and attach the antennas.
- Wire the radio module to the alarm panel.
- Then test for power and signal connections.
- Starlink Radio Module
Security By Napco
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions, and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
- Manufacturer Part #: SLE-LTEV
- UPC: N/A
- Housing: Durable ABS plastic (black) includes three keyhole slots for mounting (easy alignment with triple gang boxes)
- Diagnostic LED Indicators:
- Green: Signal Strength
- Amber: Busy/Activation
- Red: Trouble
- Electrical Ratings:
- Input Voltage: 11-15VDC
- Input Current: 71mA with peak RF transmission current of 200mA
- Ratings for IN 1 Burg/Fire Input:
- Input Voltage: 9-15VDC
- Maximum Input Current: Up to 2mA
- Ratings for IN 2 and IN 3:
- Maximum Loop Voltage: 15VDC
- Maximum Loop Current: 1.2mA
- End of Line Resistor (EOLR) Value: 10K
- PGM Output (3) Ratings:
- Open Collector Outputs: 3V Max., active; 15V Max., inactive
- PGM Sink Current: 50mA, Max
- Environmental Ratings:
- Operating Environment: 0 to 49° C (32-120°F)
- Humidity: Maximum 93% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 5-3/8"x 7-7/8"x 1-7/8" (HxWxD)
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Warranty: 3 Year