Luxul High Power AC1200 Dual-Band Outdoor Bridge Kit
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Use Wireless Outdoor Bridging To Gain Network Connectivity
The Luxul AC1200 High Power Dual-Band Outdoor Bridge Kit is ideal for providing network connectivity to remote locations such as guest houses or outbuildings, and to IP cameras and other security devices. This kit includes (2) XWO-BAP1 access points (APs), both of which are pre-configured and paired for easy setup. The access points provide high output power for maximum coverage and feature 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology with data transfer speeds up to 1200Mbps. They're designed with a weather resistant enclosure that's IP-65 rated and both can easily be mounted on a pole or wall.
- Network connectivity to remote locations via wireless bridge technology
- (2) Luxul XWO-BAP1 access points are included to support bridging and outdoor coverage
- High output power for maximum coverage
- Data transfer speeds up to 1200Mbps
- 802.11ac wireless networking standard
- IP-65 rated weather resistant enclosure
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Enabled device, this device can be remotely monitored and controlled via the ProWatch software, receive OTA firmware updates, deliver notifications, and remotely restarted.
- (2) XWO-BAP1 Outdoor Bridging AP
- (2) PoE Injector
- (2) Mounting Kit
- (2) Water Resistant Cable Gland
- (2) Ethernet Cable
- Quick Install Guide
NOTES: Line of sight and without obstructions for optimal use. Speed, performance, and connectivity may be affected by interference from the local environment.
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- Web Browser
- Ethernet Cable
- Internet Connection to View Documentation Online
- Manufacturer Part #: XWO-BKT1
- UPC: 655003920079
- Standards Compliance: 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Interface: One 10/100/1000M Port
- Antenna: Two Internal 2.4GHz(7dbi). Two Internal 5GHz(12dbi)
- Button: Reset button
- Power: 802.3at PoE
- Power Consumption: 17W on average (Depending on the Wireless activity)
- Max Power Consumption: 16.8W
- Environmental Temperatures: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Dimensions: 9(W) x 9(H) x 1.9(D) (229 x 229 x 149mm)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Wireless Speed:
- 2.4GHz: 300Mbps;
- 5GHz: 866Mbps.
- Output Power: 30dBm
- Wireless Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2/AES
- Operating Mode: Wireless AP
- 5 GHz – up to 500 Mbps at 1/4 Mile
- 5 GHz – up to 435 Mbps at 1/2 Mile
- 2.4 GHz – up to 90 Mbps at 1/2 Mile
- Other Functions and Features:
- Remote Web Management
- System Logging
- Backup & Restore Configurations
- VLAN/Guest Network Support
- QoS Support
- Up to 4 SSIDs
- Firmware Upgradeable via Browser
- Certification: FCC, RoHS, IC, RCM
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited