Luxul 26-Port/24 PoE+ Managed Gigabit Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Power & Connect 24 IP Cameras Over Ethernet
Power and connect via PoE up to 24 IP cameras or other PoE-enabled devices to your security system using the Luxul 26-Port/24-Poe+ Gigabit Managed Switch. Designed with 52Gbps switching capacity, this rack-mountable switch features 24 PoE ports (RJ-45 jacks) on a single chassis, and two extra gigabit ports with two shared SFP ports to expand your network. Each PoE port handles 30 Watts of power (max.), with a total power budget of 370 Watts. This switch also provides PoE management features, 802.1Q VLAN (with Trunking) and QoS Support, plus, Layer 3 static routing to help optimize your network performance.
- (24) PoE ports, (2) Gigabit RJ45 uplink ports, and (2) shared SFP ports (combo ports)
- Max. 30W power per port (max output 370 Watts)
- Layer 3 static routing with 52Gbps switching capacity
- Adds IEEE 802.3af/at gigabit PoE+ capability to your network
- Enhance your network for VoIP, video, security, or gaming applications
- Easy installation, just plug and play
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Integrated device, this device is capable of self-reporting its information to a connected ProWatch+ device, such as a Luxul router.
- 26 Port/24 PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch Rack Mount Kit
- Rubber Feet
- Power Cord
- Quick Install Guide
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- 802.1Q VLAN (with trunking) and QoS support
- Plug-and-play installation with intuitive management
- Simple power management of PoE-enabled devices
- Variable speed fans for quiet operation
- Installation options:
- Standard 19" rack-mount
- Desktop with included rubber feet
- Suitable Network/PoE Devices
- Ethernet Cable
- Internet Connection to View Documentation Online
- Manufacturer Part #: XMS-2624P
- UPC: 729440674786
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3af/at IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1P, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE 802.1D STP, 802.1w
- Interface: RJ-45
- 10 Base-T: Cat.5 UTP /STP
- 100 Base-TX: Cat.5 UTP /STP
- 1000Base-T: Cat.5, Cat.5e or Cat.6 UTP/STP
- Interface: Gigabit fiber uplinks on SFP ports
- Interface: Cable Recognition for Straight-through or Crossover Cables
- Surge Protection: The RJ45 port surge protection is tested to: EN61000-4-5 (for RJ45 Port, Surge 6KV)
- 802.1Q max 4094 VIDs & VLAN Trunking
- Supports 1 Management VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS):
- 4 Queues per port
- Queue Handling: Strict, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- CoS Based on DCSP, 802.1P and Port-based Priority Queues
- Port-based Bandwidth Control
- Network Data Transfer Rate:
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Ethernet: 20Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Per Unit: Power, System
- Per Port: Link/Activity
- Power Budget: 370 Watts Maximum
- Max Power Consumption: 470W
- Power Supply: Internal Switched Power, AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz input
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 17.3 (L) x 8.25 (W) x 1.75 (H) inches (439.5 x 209.55 x 44.5 mm)
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited