Luxul 12-Port/8 PoE+ Rack Mount Front-Facing Switch
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Power & Connect 8 PoE-Enabled Devices
Ideal for home security or small business installations, the Luxul 12 port/8 PoE Front-Facing Rackmount Switch provides 24Gbps switching capacity, layer 3 static routing, 802.1Q VLAN support with trunking, and QoS prioritization. All of these features will help improve network performance and ensure your security cameras, VoIP phones, and other PoE-enabled devices are properly powered and connected. Each PoE port can handle up to 30 Watts of power (max.), with a total power budget of 130 Watts. This switch also provides PoE management features, VLAN support, and the ability to reboot connected IP cameras remotely.
- Front facing rackmount design with quiet, fan-less operation
- (8) PoE+ ports, (2) Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports, and (2) SFP uplink ports
- Max. 30W power per port
- Adds IEEE 802.3af/at gigabit PoE+ capability to your network
- Manage or reboot PoE-enabled devices remotely
- Enhance your network for VoIP, video, security, or gaming applications
- Green or blue front facing LEDs
Luxul ProWatch Provides Off-Site Monitoring
ProWatch is a free cloud management solution that provides app-based remote monitoring and management of your network devices from anywhere with an Internet connection. ProWatch consists of three classifications: ProWatch Enabled, ProWatch Integrated, and ProWatch+.
- ProWatch Enabled products are designed with ProWatch compatibility to provide remote access and monitoring of the device, deliver alert notifications and firmware updates, and allow for remote rebooting of the device.
- ProWatch Integrated products are devices that have been added into a ProWatch connected network and are capable of reporting information to the network.
- ProWatch+ products allow non-ProWatch enabled devices to be controlled remotely and report information as if they were native ProWatch Enabled devices.
As a ProWatch Integrated device, this device is capable of self-reporting its information to a connected ProWatch+ device, such as a Luxul router, Mesh Node, or Access Point.
- XMS-1208P Switch
- Power cord
- Rack mount kit
- Quick Install Guide
Simply Connected Network Design
Luxul is a leading innovator of custom IP networking solutions and installations. Luxul provides a complete line of network devices and accessories for residential and commercial applications that serve to streamline network design and functionality. With Luxul, installers can deliver scalable IP networks that are easier to install and configure compared to traditional networking systems.
- Fanless for silent operations
- Standard 19" rack-mount
- 2 Gigabit SFP uplink ports
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports
- Ethernet cable
- Computer with Windows, Mac, or Linux OS
- AC power
- Manufacturer Part #: XMS-1208P
- UPC: 655003921137
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.3x
- Interface: RJ-45
- 10 Base-T: Cat.5 UTP/STP
- 100 Base-TX: Cat.5 UTP/STP
- 1000 Base-T: Cat.5, Cat.5e, or Cat.6 UTP/STP
- Interface: Gigabit fiber uplinks on SFP ports
- Interface: Ethernet cable recognition for straight-through or crossover cables
- Surge Protection: The RJ45 port surge protection is tested to: EN61000-4-5 (for RJ45 port, surge 6KV)
- Per unit: System, Link/Act/Speed/PoE
- Per port: Link/Activity
- Power Supply: Internal switched, AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz input
- PoE Power Budget: 130 watts maximum
- Max Power Consumption: 170W
- 802.1Q max 4094 VIDs
- Supports 1 management VLAN
- Quality of Service (QoS):
- 4 queues per port
- Queue handling: Strict, Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- CoS based on DCSP, 802.1P, and port-based priority queues
- Port-based bandwidth control
- Network Data Transfer Rate:
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (half-duplex)
- Ethernet: 20Mbps (full-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (half-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (full-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (full-duplex)
- Layer 3: Layer 3 static routing
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 9.45 (L) x 8.66 (W) x 1.73 (H) inches (240 x 220 x 44 mm)
- Certification: FCC, IC, CE-EMC, CE-LVD, and RoHS
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited