Jasco Z-Wave Plus v2 Slim Smart Door/Window Sensor, Gen 7
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Monitor Entryways Into Your Home Using Z-Wave 700
Stay connected to your doors and windows from anywhere with the Jasco Z-Wave Plus v2 Slim Smart Door/Window Sensor. This Z-Wave 700 door/window sensor wirelessly monitors the status of a single open/close device such as a door, window, cabinet, or other open/close object and can trigger automated scenes in your Z-Wave network. The sensor also includes a tamper sensor to notify you when the device is being detached or meddled with, along with a low battery alert when the battery is low. Two magnets and dual contacts allow for versatile installment on vertical or horizontal surfaces, and Z-Wave 700 (Z-Wave Plus v2) technology ensures the sensor operates securely, consistently, and optimally across all kinds of Z-Wave networks.
- Z-Wave 700 contact sensor monitors open/close status of doors, windows, cabinets, etc. and notifies users of changes
- Can be programmed to trigger automated Z-Wave scenes when an open/close object is interacted with
- Z-Wave Plus v2 certified for wide compatibility with existing Z-wave devices, further transmissions ranges, longer battery life, and increased security
- Z-Wave Smart Start technology pairs news devices quickly and S2 framework ensures enhanced security
- Red LED indicates programming changes and status
- Dual contacts and two magnet sizes allow for vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Can connect with up to five Z-Wave devices
The Slim Smart Z-Wave Plus v2 Door/Window Sensor consists of two parts: the main sensor and a magnet. The main sensor can be mounted onto either the door/window or onto the frame. Two magnets of different sizes are included with the Door/Window Sensor. Both the sensor and the magnet mounts with double-sided tape. The sensor has two internal detection contacts – vertical or horizontal. This allows for installing on left-opening or right-opening doors, or for vertically-opening or horizontally-opening windows.
When the two components are separated, the sensor sends signals to up to 5 Z-Wave devices to alert of the change in status or to trigger security or automation events. Alternatively, the sensor also includes a tamper detection function that allows it to report when the device is being removed from its installed location.
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Battery (CR2450)
- Double-sided tape
NOTE: For indoor use only. The top cover of the sensor is paintable or removeable. It can be replaced with color-match covers in black, brown or red (sold separately).
Jasco: Leader And Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Manufacturer Part #: 52249
- UPC: 030878522496
- Power: (1) CR2450 Battery (included)
- Signal Frequency: 908.4/916MHz
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 150ft. line of sight between the wireless controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 – 104° F (0 – 40° C)