Inovonics 1-Input Universal Transmitter, 60 Minute Check-In
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly To End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Ensure Security Devices are Continuously Connected
Add peace of mind to your wired security devices with the Inovonics 1-Input Universal Transmitter, 60 Minutes. This supervised single input universal transmitter is designed for use with almost any standard contact or sensor and continuously checks in with connected devices to ensure stable connectivity. The Universal Transmitter connects to a device via wired contacts and can be set up as a Normally Open or Normally Closed contact. This transmitter sends a check-in signal every 60 minutes to ensure the paired receiver is operational.
- Transmitter sends check in signals to connected receivers to ensure operation
- Can be used with almost any standard NO/NC contact
- Fully supervised for peace of mind
- Includes tamper protection case and mounting bracket for quick and secure installation
The Inovonics 1-Input Universal Transmitter can be used with open/close contact sensors, shock sensors, hold up buttons, pressure mats, temperature sensors, status relays, photo electric beams or other binary output devices. The Universal Transmitter is fully supervised, and includes a battery that provides up to five years of operation and a mounting bracket for quick and easy installation.
The Universal Transmitter mounts onto a wall with the included mounting plate. Just mount the plate and snap the transmitter in place.
- Tamper-Resistant Case
- (3) Wall Mount Screws
- (3) Wall Mount Anchors
- (2) Selection Jumpers
- Lithium Battery
Inovonics Wireless: Developed For Commercial Applications
The Inovonics Commercial Mesh Network has been specifically developed for commercial applications to provide the most cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications, while setting new standards for performance and reliability in a wireless sensor network.
Reliability: Inovonics EchoStream 900MHz radio utilizes a unique frequency hopping, spread spectrum technology to meet the demands of an increasingly cluttered wireless world.
Flexibility: The flexibility of wireless is a necessity in today's dynamic commercial environments. The self-configuring EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network allows you to adapt to changing floor plans and requirements in a matter of minutes. New sensors can be added to the network as fast as they can be mounted.
Scalability: The EchoStream Commercial Mesh Network's backbone of intelligent repeaters can extend coverage to thousands of sensors across entire commercial campuses.
- Manufacturer Part #: EN1210-60
- Typical Battery Life: 3-5 years
- Internal Battery Type: Panasonic CR123A
- EchoStream® Frequency: 902-928 MHz, frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Check-in Time Frequency: 60 minutes
- ACC1210-10: beige housing 10 pack
- ACC1210-WH-10PK: white housing 10 pack
- External Contacts: Normally open or normally closed
- External Contact Cabling Requirements: 14-22 gauge wire, unshielded
- Distance, External Contact to Transmitter: 10' (3 m) maximum
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 1.7" x 0.9" (8.9 x 4.3 x 2.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (54 g)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC, RoHS, UL 25601