Elk 2-Way Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector
Detect Carbon Monoxide ASAP
Designed for use with a wireless ready Elk M1 controller (sold separately), the Elk 2-Way Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector integrates into an Elk home system. When the detector detects potentially dangerous levels of carbon monoxide (CO), it flashes the red alarm LED immediately and then sounds a loud alarm if the CO persists. It can also automatically notify your central monitoring station. This ensures the safety for the entire family and facilitates an immediate emergency response to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Communicates to M1, activating hardwired sounders and alert to Central Station
- AudioLink smartphone app simplifies field testing and provides diagnostic data
- Alarm Memory provides warning when CO gas is detected during the unoccupancy of a home/property
- Loud built-in sounder, 85dB(A) at ~10 feet (3m)
- LED indicators provide clear visual indication of alarms, faults, power and RF acknowledgment
The Elk 2-Way Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector features AudioLink, a free mobile app (iOS and Android), which allows an authorized person to download information from the detector. The AudioLink app provides:
- Peak CO level detected
- Alarm activations, levels of CO and when events occurred
- Background levels of CO
- Age/run-time of the CO alarm
- Test button activations
- CO sensor status
Alarm Memory Technology
The Alarm Memory feature will warn you when the carbon monoxide detector previously detected CO gas when your home/property was unoccupied. It provides two operation modes:
24 Hour Memory Indicators: After alarm, the RED LED will flash at different rates every 50 seconds depending on the level of CO detected (see Table C).
Memory Recall on Demand: To review the memory status after initial 24 hours, press and hold the test button, the red LED will flash in accordance to Table C.
Reliable Wireless Communication
The Elk Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector works with the Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver to send and receive wireless signals to/from the Elk M1 controller (both sold separately). Two-way technology allows the system to continually monitor and adjust RF signals, delivering reliable wireless communication and extended battery life.
Place the mounting plate onto the flat surface of a wall or ceiling and screw the plate into place, making sure not to drill into electrical wires behind the wall/ceiling (mounting hardware included). Attach the smoke detector to the mounting plate. The smoke detector can also be used as a free stand unit on a flat surface with the mounting plate attached.
- Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Mounting hardware
- Elk Two-Way Wireless Transceiver (sold separately): part # ELK-M1XRFTWM.
- An Elk M1 controller (sold separately): part # ELK-M1G or ELK-M1EZ8.
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-6051
- CO Sensitivity: Meets UL2075
- Test/Hush Button: Checks electronics, sounder, sensor and batteries
- Audible Alarm: 85dB(A) at 10ft (3m) minimum
- Wireless Frequency: 902 Mhz – 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- Alarm Memory: Indicates if unit was previously in Alarm
- Power: Two Alkaline AAA type batteries (not included)
- Operating Temperature: 40° to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 4.72 x 4.13 x 1.57 inches (120 x 105 x 40 mm)
- Weight (grams): 6.53 ounces (185g)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: Complies with UL2075/FCC Part 15
- Warranty: 2 Year