ELK M1KP M1 LCD Keypad with Blue LCD Display
M1 Series Multi-Function Keypad
The ELK-M1KPB is an addressable LCD Keypad for M1 Controls. It features a 32 character, backlit display with adjustable intensity and extra large character fonts, improving readability. Six (6) function ("F") keys can be programmed to contact emergency services or perform tasks; such as, controlling lights, watering the lawn, closing or opening the garage door, etc. The Elk navigation keys easily guide you through the full list of automation tasks, programming, systems diagnostics, and more. An optional plug-in proximity reader is available allowing prox card or fob arming, disarming, door strike control, etc. The fold down door features magnetic closure and can be completely removed, if desired.
- Backlit, Large Character LCD Display, 16 x 2 lines
- Blue LCD Display
- Six (6) programmable function keys
- Unique Menu Navigation/Direction keys
- Adjustable volume for tones/chime
- Accepts Plug-in Proximity Reader (ELK-M1PR) or "External" 26 bit Wiegand Prox Reader
- Built-in Temperature Sensor
- Input for 1 Supervised Zone
- One Programmable "Switched Positive" Voltage Output
- Exit, Stay, Chime, and Bypass Keys
- Programmable display of time, date & temperature
- Displays system diagnostics and settings
The Elk M1 Cross Platform Control Product Family
Elk's M1 Controls incorporate security, fire, door entry control, and energy & task management to provide total control of home or business. By working with products from over 40 partner manufacturers, the M1Gold & M1EZ8 offer a truly integrated solution. These IP accessible systems offer simple, yet powerful on-site and remote user interfaces, giving the consumer full control anytime, from anywhere.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1KPB
- UPC: 762158550041
- Input Connection: 6 Pin Plug-In "Flying Lead" Connector (Included)
- Operating Voltage: 13.8 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 40-50mA Idle (low backlight, sound silent) 160mA fully active
- Color: Glacier White
- Size: 6.875" x 5.25" x 1.375"