Ecolink Wireless Shock Sensor with Built-in Door/Window Sensor, 345 MHz
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Immediately Alerts You The First Moment Of Impact
Know when your door or window has been opened or closed or impacted by brute force with the Ecolink Wireless Shock Sensor with Built-in Door/Window Sensor, 345 MHz. This shock sensor is unlike traditional glass break sensors because it will detect the first moment of impact, which will alert you before an intruder enters your property. It can also work as a door/window sensor because it includes a built-in reed switch with a magnet. It's compatible with Honeywell/2GIG panels/receivers (345 MHz wireless frequency) and features 3 independent zone loops. The shock sensor is assigned to loop 1, the built-in contact is loop 2, and the external input is loop 3.
- Alerts you the first moment of impact and/or when your door/window has been opened/closed
- Compatible with 345 MHz wireless panels, such as Honeywell/2GIG
- 3 independent zone loops
- Terminals for external contact input
- 5 to 8-year battery life
- Installation Hardware
- Lithium Battery (CR123A)
Ecolink – Intelligent Security and Home Automation
Every Ecolink product originates as an insight – an idea generated by something that people want or something they want to do better. At Ecolink, it's not about the things they make, it's about the things they make possible. Ecolink was born from a pedigree of great distinction within the electronics industry. With countless years of design/development experience and numerous innovative and game-changing products, the Ecolink team designs and manufactures products to the highest standards of performance and quality.
- Manufacturer Part #: WST-302
- UPC: 782136724585
- Color: White
- Frequency: 345 MHz
- Compatibility: Honeywell/2GIG control panels/receivers
- Battery: 3V lithium CR123A
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years
- Magnet Gap: 1-inch max
- Operating Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% RH non condensing
- Supervisory Interval: 60 min (approx.)
- Dimensions: 2-7/8 x 1-5/8 x 1 inches (51 x 25 x 25 mm)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2-Year