ELK M1 Wireless Receiver for Honeywell Transmitters
Expand Your M1 & M1EZ8 Security Features
The ELK-M1XRF2H is a Wireless (RF) Receiver and Input Expander for use with the ELK-M1 and ELK-M1EZ8 Controls. This receiver is compatible with Honeywell (Ademco) 5800 series wireless transmitters. The M1XRF2H connects to the four (4) wire data (keypad) bus of the control and integrates in much the same way as a M1XIN hardware zone expander except that a single ELK-M1XRF2H can handle up to 144 wireless zones (e.g. transmitter sensors or points).
Multiple receivers can be installed on the data bus allowing hundreds if not thousands of square feet to be covered by strategically placing each receiver in a different location.
- Adds up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operates from the 4 wire M1 RS485 Data Bus
- Additional Receivers (up to 11) may be connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8 Control for redundancy or greater coverage
- Flash Memory for Updating of operating Firmware
Compatible with Honeywell (Ademco) 5800 Series one way* transmitters, including door/window sensors, motion detectors, smoke/heat detectors, and keyfobs.
*Honeywell two way transmitters and keypads are not compatible with the ELK-M1XRF2H
Note: Support for the ELK-M1XRF2H requires M1 control firmware version 5.1.24 or later and ElkRP2 (2.0.4 or later).
Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1XRF2H
- Sensitivity: > 105 dbm
- Operating Temperature: 0° F to 120° F
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 70mA