Elk M1 Wireless Receiver and Input Expander for 319.5MHz Sensors
Expand The Security Features Of Your M1 & M1EZ8
As a dual antenna, wireless (RF) receiver, and input expander for use with the ELK-M1 and ELK-M1EZ8 Controls, the Elk ELK-M1XRF319 receiver is compatible with wireless transmitters that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency and adhere to the Interlogix protocol. This receiver can be integrated in the same way as an M1XIN hardware zone expander, except it can handle up to 144 wireless zones (transmitter sensors or points).
- Adds up to 144 individual wireless transmitters (zones/sensors)
- Operates from the 4 wire M1 RS485 Data Bus
- Up to 9 additional receivers may be connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8 Control for redundancy or greater coverage
- Compatible with wireless transmitters that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency and adhere to the Interlogix protocol
The Elk M1 Wireless Receiver and Input Expander is compatible with Elks 319 Series one-way wireless transmitters, including door/window sensors, motion detectors, smoke/heat detectors, and keyfobs. The Elk 319 Series of wireless sensors are designed for maximum RF power output, coverage, battery life, and performance.
The Elk ELK-M1XRF319 receiver connects to the 4 wire data bus (keypad) of the M1 control and should never be mounted inside a metal enclosure or any metalized surface. The mounting location should be at least 10 feet away from any electrical device to avoid noise and reduce receiver sensitivity. Since the receiver operates on the RS-485 Data Bus, it can easily be attached away from the Control.
- M1 Wireless Receiver 319.5MHz One-Way Sensors
- Plastic Housing
- (2) Antenna
- (4) #6 Plastic Anchors
- (4) #6 Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws
- Walls or metal may reduce the actual operating range.
- For compatibility with this Receiver, we recommend the M1 Control be operating firmware version 5.3.10 or higher and the ElkRP software be version 2.0.35 or higher.
Elk Premium Products For Security & Automation
Elk Products designs and manufactures quality electronic equipment for the professional security alarm and home automation installer. Our products include siren drivers, speakers, relays, timers, programmable controls, surge suppressors, telephone equipment, amplifiers, recordable units, batteries and more.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1XRF319
- Sensitivity: > 105 dbm
- Operating Temperature: 0° F to 120° F
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 70mA
- Range: 300 to 500 ft. line of sight