Bellman & Symfon Visit Baby Cry Transmitter
Know When Your Baby Is Crying
The Bellman & Symfon Visit Baby Cry Transmitter alerts you when your baby cries or makes other sounds. The baby cry signaler integrates into the Bellman Visit System to provide visual and vibrating alerts for anyone with hearing loss. Perfect for new moms, dads and sitters, the wireless baby cry signaler simply sits near your baby and activates a Bellman Visit receiver (sold separately) when sound is detected by the built-in microphone. You can even fine-tune the mic's sensitivity for detection that best suits you and your baby's personal needs.
- Built-in microphone detects baby's cries and sounds
- Works with the Bellman Visit System to alert anyone with hearing loss
- Use like a traditional, wireless baby monitor
- Adjustable mic sensitivity: Low, Normal, and High
- Operating range is approximately 100 feet
- Green LED status indicator
Installation & Settings Details
Make sure to remove the battery pull tab before starting the baby cry signaler. The baby cry monitor can be placed on a bedside table or be mounted on a wall using the included hardware. Place the transmitter within 6 feet of the child, but make sure it's out of the child's reach.
The buttons for sensitivity and delay are located on the left side of the baby cry monitor. When you press the button, the corresponding LED color shows the current setting. Then press repeatedly to adjust the setting.
- If the baby monitor is not activated when the baby cries – increase the sensitivity.
- If the baby monitor is activated too easily – reduce the sensitivity.
- If the baby monitor is activated too early or too late – adjust the delay.
- (2) 1.5 V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Pre-Mounted Table Stand
- Screw and Wall Plug
- The baby cry monitor must be used with a corresponding Bellman Visit receiver (sold separately).
- Always make sure the baby monitor is out of the child's reach.
- Never place the baby monitor in the child's crib or playpen.
The Bellman Visit System By Bellman & Symfon
Bellman Visit is a cordless detection system that helps those with hearing loss detect important signals and alarms. The system was developed to catch your attention and warn people of events in their natural environments. You can easily notice your doorbell, telephone, crying baby, etc. With Bellman Visit, life is safer, more flexible, and more free.
- Manufacturer Part #: HC-VISIT/BCTR-1
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Coverage: 55 – 273 yd. (50 – 250 m) depending on the building's characteristics
- Sensitivity: 65 dB, 75 dB, 85 dB
- Delay: 30 sec, 10 sec, 1 sec
- The internal mic. and test buttons
- The contact mat accessory (part # HC-VISIT/DM)
- Battery Power: 2 x 1.5 V AA lithium or alkaline type batteries
- Operation Time:
- Alkaline batteries: 6 months
- Lithium batteries: 1 year
- Power Consumption:
- Active: < 70 mA
- Idle Position: < 400 µA
- Operating Temperature: 59° to 95° F (15° to 35° C)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%, non condensing
- Dimensions: 2.6(W) x 4(H) x 1.1(D) inches (65 x 100 x 2.7mm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (120 g), including batteries
- Warranty: 2 Years