Bellman & Symfon Visit Portable Receiver
Loud Alarm For The Bellman Visit System
The Bellman Visit Portable Receiver helps anyone with vision loss or mild hearing loss recognize alerts from the Bellman Visit system. When activated by any Bellman Visit transmitter (sold separately), the receiver sounds a loud alarm and blinks three red LED lights. The receiver can also power a Bellman Bed Shaker to provide vibrating alerts.
- Loud alarm alerts you to activated Bellman Visit transmitters
- Adjustable alarm volume from 0 to 90dBA
- Can power a Bellman Bed Shaker for vibrating alerts
- Supports up to four transmitters
The Bellman Visit System By Bellman & Symfon
Bellman Visit is a cordless detection system that helps those with hearing loss detect important signals and alarms. The system was developed to catch your attention and warn people of events in their natural environments. You can easily notice your doorbell, telephone, crying baby, etc. With Bellman Visit, life is safer, more flexible, and more free.
- Mains power: 6 V DC/800 mA with power supply unit BE9018 (Europe) BE9083 (United Kingdom).
- Battery power: 4 x 1.5 V LR14 (C) Alkaline.
- Battery life: Approximately 1 year
- Power consumption:
- Active: 350 mA
- Idle position: 430 μA
- Radio frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Number of channels: 64 logical channels
- Coverage: The normal coverage between a transmitter and receiver in the Bellman & Symfon Visit System is approximately 100 feet (80 m) with a clear line of sight. Coverage is reduced if walls and large objects screen off the signal. Any thick walls constructed of reinforced concrete will greatly affect coverage.