AprilAire S86WMUPR Programmable Wi-Fi Multi-Stage Universal Thermostat with IAQ Control
Take Full Control of Indoor Temperature and Air Quality
Control virtually any HVAC or heat pump system with the AprilAire S86WMUPR Programmable Wi-Fi Multi-Stage Universal Thermostat with IAQ Control. This Wi-Fi connected thermostat provides a capacitive touch interface to command multistage HVAC, heat pump, and humidifier/dehumidifier systems. A colorful 2.4" display clearly presents indoor temperature and humidity, with the option for adding a wired external sensor to monitor outdoor temperature. AprilAire's IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Control allows the thermostat to focus on a specific aspect of your home's environment, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, or whole-home ventilation, to ensure a high standard of health and comfort while conserving energy and preserving home furnishings and electronics. An array of additional intelligent features compliment the thermostat's modern design, including programmable temperature schedules, Progressive Recovery for pre-heating/pre-cooling prior to scheduled temperature setpoints, and HeatBlast function for rapid heating within a short period of time.
- Wi-Fi programmable thermostat with 24/7-day scheduling
- Universal design works with 2H/2C or 4H/2C HVAC or heat pump systems
- Integrates with 1 Indoor Air Quality Control (IAQ) system: Humidifier, Dehumidifier, or Ventilation
- Compatible with Wi-Fi connected home automation systems
- Colorful 2.4" display clearly presents indoor temperature and humidity
- Real Language Setup simplifies installation and daily use
- Progressive Recovery feature meets temperature setpoint before next scheduled temperature event
- HeatBlast feature quickly raises indoor temperature by 3°F to 5°F
- Event-Based Air Cleaning automates ventilation for fresh air
- Optional connection to wired or wireless sensors to detect and report outdoor or specific room's temperatures
Prep Your Home for Scheduled Events with Intelligent Automation
This AprilAire Thermostat offers standard daily and weekly schedule programming, allowing users to set various customized temperature setpoints throughout the week according to their desires and unique schedules.
The "Progressive Recovery" feature activates your heating or cooling equipment BEFORE a scheduled event, so that when it's time for the event to start, your home has already reached your desired temperature. Program the thermostat, for example, to remember what time you arrive home from work, and the thermostat will bring the house to the desired temperature before you reach your front door.
Similar to the Progressive Recovery feature, this AprilAire Thermostat includes a HeatBlast feature, which fully activates your heating system, including dual fuel systems, to raise indoor temperatures between 3 °F to 5°F within a relatively short period of time.
Keep the Air Fresh with Automatic Ventilation
Many new homes are required to have proper ventilation to ensure that fresh air can easily be pumped in from outside, and this AprilAire Wi-Fi thermostat meets this requirement. The thermostat provides automatic ventilation when it detects specific environmental conditions in your home. You can set parameters that trigger ventilation, and/or take advantage of AprilAire's unique "Event-Based Air Cleaning", which allows you to automate ventilation based on special circumstances, such as cooking time in the kitchen, or party time in the living room.
AprilAire Care AppAprilAire Wi-Fi Thermostat App
The AprilAire Wi-Fi Thermostat App works with your Wi-Fi connected AprilAire devices and provides you with a powerful level of controlâ€”no matter where you are. It is compatible with all AprilAire Wi-Fi devices through its intuitive, user-friendly design.
The AprilAire Wi-Fi Thermostat App, available for free on iOS and Android devices, synchronizes settings and configurations made from an AprilAire thermostat, online web portal, or through the app. This ensures your temperature settings are saved, backed up, and constantly active. Features not available on certain thermostat models are automatically removed from the app.
- Control From Anywhere: Monitor and adjust temperature, humidity, and air quality from the app when you are away from home
- Stay In The Loop: Choose how and when you would like to be notified of various alerts, service reminders, weather updates, seasonal tips, and more.
- Save Money: Healthy Air is good for your wellbeing, and can save you money on energy costs and prevent damage to your indoor environment.
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Only one (1) air quality ancillary system (humidifier, dehumidifier, whole home ventilation) can be controlled per thermostat.
AprilAire: Feel Good, Inside
It is the mission of AprilAire to provide superior Indoor Air Quality products for new and existing homes and businesses. AprilAire products are built to provide you and your family with the most comfortable home and the cleanest, healthiest air possible. Protect your home and your most valuable possession – your family.
- Manufacturer Part #: S86WMUPR
- UPC: 686720007699
- Color Graphical Display: 2.4-inch
- Power: 24V (C-Wire required)
- Heat/Cool Stages: 2H/2C
- Heat Pump Stages: 4H/2C
- Navigation/Set-Up: Real Language
- Controls & Display Main Menu:
- Set Schedule Button
- Clean Screen
- Set Vacation
- Set Current Time and Date
- Done Button (Exit Menu)
- User System Settings
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 48.9° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Operating Voltage – 24VAC (18-30VAC)
- Current – Maximum: 2.5A (total), 1.0A (single output)
- Max Surge Current: 5A
- Thermal Measurements:
- Display Range Room Temperature: 32° to 99°F (0° to 40°C)
- Outdoor Temperature: -40° to 130°F (-40° to 55°C)
- Setpoint Temperature Ranges:
- Heat: 40° to 90°F (4° to 32°C)
- Cooling: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C)
- Setpoint Humidity Ranges:
- Humidification: 10% to 50% R.H.
- Dehumidification: 40$ to 90% R.H.
- Dimensions: 4.38 L x 4.38 W x 0.80 D
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited