ABB Welcome Mini System Controller, MDRC, 650mA, With Updated All On/One On Setting
Control Door Entry Systems for Homes or Small Businesses
Enable power and communication connections for your ABB system with ABB-Welcome Mini System Controller, MDRC, 650mA, With Updated All On/One On Setting. This Mini Controller is ideal for single-residence homes and small businesses. It offers Bus Voltage at 0.65A (28 VDC) and Mains Voltage at 100-240V (50/60 Hz, 1A). The controller also supports use as an auxiliary BUS power supply when connected to a Gateway (sold separately). Overheat, short-circuit, and lightning protection help prevent damage to your system.
- Provides power and communication to system components
- Operates in either "All On" or "One On" mode
- LED indicates system operating status
- Simple DIN rail mounting for clean installation
Each component, such as an outdoor station or indoor station, connects to the controller with two wires. Suitable wire (sold separately) includes doorbell wire, Cat5, coax, or any other one pair of twisted pair wiring (no need to double up). Multiple indoor stations may be daisy-chained together.
Two Modes of Operation to Switch Between
The System Controller operates in one of two different modes when multiple indoor stations are included in the system: "all on" or "one on". You can easily switch between modes by flipping the switch on the face of the controller.
- If in "all on" mode, and the apartment contains more than one indoor video station, all the screens in the apartment will be on.
- If in "one on" mode, only one screen is on.
The system controller supplies the other bus subscribers with voltage and controls communication on the 2-wire bus. Starting from the system controller, the 2-wire bus is divided into two parts â€” the internal bus and external bus. The internal bus is the bus for controlling devices of indoors or sub insulated system devices. In the building system, it refers to the bus line from system controller to the last indoor station. In the networked system, it refers to the bus line from system controller to the last gateway.
The external bus is the bus for controlling devices outdoors of the same insulated system and outdoor related system devices. In the building trunk system, it refers to the bus line from system controller to outdoor station. In the networked system, it refers to the bus line from system controller to the gate station.
About The ABB-Welcome System
The ABB-Welcome system is a modular intercom and access control system that offers one flexible solution for intercom and entry security applications. Customizable, scalable, and easy to install, the system is perfect for any building, from a small single-family home to a huge residential complex.
- Complete intercom and access control solution for any building
- One system supports up to 60 buildings and 250 stations per building
- Connections require only 2 wires for ultra-flexible installations
- Standard range up to 1,968 feet (600 m), extends with power boosters
- Free mobile apps for iOS and Android provide remote intercom access
- No fees required to enable Internet connection – ABB provides servers
How to Build Your System
Every ABB-Welcome System needs at least two components: a System Controller (either standard or mini) and an Audio Module (any variation). With these two foundational components, the system can be expanded and customized as needed.
- Custom Modular Outdoor Stations
- Pre-Assembled Outdoor Stations
- Hands-Free Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Handset Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Guard Unit (specialized station for security monitoring)
- Mobile Devices (requires Telephone Gateway and/or IP Gateway)
- Telephone or IP Gateways (for integrating mobile or landline phones and enabling remote Internet access)
- Switch Actuator (for relay control)
- Camera Interface (for connecting third-party analog cameras)
- Elevator Lift Control Relay Module (for elevator/floor access control)
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #: M2301-101
- EAN: 6955891818033
- Mounting: DIN rail mounted (DIN EN 50022)
- Single-Wire Clamps: 2 x 22AWG ~ 2 x 16AWG
- Fine-Wire Clamps: 2 x 22AWG ~ 2 x 16AWG
- Mains Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 1A
- Bus Voltage: 28 ± 2VDC, 0.65A
- Size: 4U
- Operating Temperature: -13° to 131°F (-25° to 55°C)
- Protection: IP20
- Flammability: UL94 V0
- Dimensions: 3.54 x 2.83 x 2.56 inches
- Warranty: 2 Years