ABB-Welcome Wi-Fi Video Indoor Station, 4.3", White
Indoor Video Intercom For ABB-Welcome Systems
Add improved communication and door entry features to your ABB-Welcome System with the ABB-Welcome Wi-Fi Video Indoor Station, 4.3". This video intercom station allows you to see live video of visitors at your door, talk room-to-room with people inside and outside your home or building, and control select security and auxiliary functions.
- 4.3" color IPS displays video from system cameras and door stations
- 6 buttons provide quick access to intercom, door entry, lighting, and surveillance functions
- Supports AV room-to-room and broadcast communication
- Stores photos, voice messages, doorbell tones and songs to SD card (not included) for custom capacity
- WiFi network connection & panel settings can be configured through ABB-Welcome App
The station is installed indoors and connects to outdoor stations, surveillance cameras, and additional indoor units (hands-free models only) using 2-wire connections. When the station rings, simply press a button to answer. The built-in speaker and microphone provide clear audio communication, and the six touch-sensitive buttons make it easy to access other functions in the system, including triggering door lock release, manually switching video feed, calling another connected station, and more.
Option to Create a Whole-Home Intercom System
Install multiple ABB-Welcome Indoor Stations or connect with existing ABB stations to enable room-to-room and broadcast communication functionality. Room-to-room communication allows you to call another indoor station in the home, while broadcast communication allows you to communicate to all indoor stations at once.
6 Buttons for Various Applications
The station has six touch-sensitive buttons that are pre-programmed for various functions, and one that is custom programmable. These buttons function as follows:
- Communication: Answers and ends calls.
- Unlock: Unlocks an electric door lock (not included).
- Programmable: Customize the function of this button to release the lock of a connected outdoor station, call guard unit, call intercoms, and control the switch actuator.
- Mute: Switches off the microphone of the indoor station during a conversation, preventing the visitor at the front door from listening in. It can also be used to switch off the bell. The bell switches back on automatically after 10 hours.
- Surveillance: View footage from connected cameras
- Settings: Adjust the station's settings
5 Ringtones & On-Screen Indicators
Choose up to five different ringtones to differentiate between various sources of incoming calls, such as your main outdoor station vs your Guard Unit. With a microSD card installed, you can install 3 additional ringtones. The screen also displays various indicators.
Remotely Chat with Others and Check On Your System with the ABB Welcome App
Add remote control to the Video Indoor Station with the ABB Welcome App for iOS and Android. Issue the same commands as the station from your phone anywhere with an Internet connection, receive notifications, and live chat with others using your ABB-Welcome Stations.
The ABB-Welcome Video Indoor Station connects to the ABB System Controller (sold separately) using two wires and connects to your Internet network via Wi-Fi connection. Multiple indoor stations may be connected to the ABB System Controller to build a whole-home system via connection through the ABB-Welcome Video Distributor (ABBM2304). If used within a single unit building, one Wi-Fi indoor station must be set to "Master" Mode and additional stations must be set to "Slave" mode. If used within an apartment installation, only one Wi-Fi indoor station can be used in the same apartment, and must be set to "Master" mode.
The Video Indoor Station can be installed in two different ways: surface-mounted to a wall or placed on a desktop or other flat surfaces. After the station is wired into the Door Entry System, it simply snaps into the bracket.
Please note, in order to distribute video to multiple video indoor stations, a Video Distributor is required (model M2304, sold separately).
- Video Indoor Station
- For indoor use only.
- Requires 2-wire connection to an ABB System Controller, sold separately.
- Also requires use with at least one outdoor station that includes an audio module OR at least one additional indoor station, and at least one camera to provide video.
- Installation hardware and SD card not included.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #: M22401-W
- EAN: 6955891817692
- Display Size: 4.3" IPS
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 131°F (-10° to 55°C)
- Ingress Protection: IP30
- Wireless Transmission Power: Max. 20 dBm
- Wireless Transmission Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
- Single-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 0.75 mm2
- Fine-Wire Clamps: 2 x 0.28 mm2 – 2 x 0.75 mm2
- Bus Voltage: 20-30V
- Standby Current: ≤45 mA @ 24 V DC
- Operating Current: ≤330 mA @ 24 V DC
- Dimensions: 5.125 x 4.35 x 0.94 inches (131.4 W x 122.3 H x 18 mm)
- Warranty: 2 Year
»ABB-Welcome M22401-W 4.3" Wi-Fi Video Hands-Free Indoor Station Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»ABB-Welcome M22401-W Video Indoor Station 4.3, Wi-Fi Installation Instructions (.pdf)
»ABB-Welcome M22401-W Video Indoor Station 4.3, Wi-Fi User Manual (.pdf)
»ABB-Welcome M22401-W Video Indoor Station 4.3, Wi-Fi Declaration of Conformity (.pdf)