ABB-Welcome IP Video Outdoor Station, Touch 5", Stainless Steel
Touchscreen Variant Outdoor Station for the Welcome IP System
The ABB-Welcome IP Video Outdoor Station, Touch 5", Stainless Steel is a pre-assembled two-module outdoor station that includes the A/V Module (851381M-S) and Big Display Touchscreen Module (851381DP), as well as the Stainless Steel 3-Module Faceplate (51023CF-A). This specific model allows visitors to call residents by pressing the touchscreen to talk with the resident, while the resident can view visitors through the camera from a video indoor station or smart device. It also supports connection to an electric door lock for remote release through your indoor station or mobile device. The Video Outdoor Station is powered and connected to other ABB-Welcome IP stations via Ethernet connections.
- Outdoor intercom station with capacitive touchscreen & virtual keypad
- PoE connectivity consolidates data transfer and power supply into one cable
- Wide-angle 720P HD camera with manual view adjustment
- Integrated optic sensor for automatic switch between day/night mode
- Anti-fog coating and built-in heater ward off dust and moisture
- Includes accessibility via ID card or proximity key fob
Unlike analogue ABB-Welcome devices, this device and other ABB-Welcome IP devices use ethernet cables to transmit power and data over existing LAN networks and form an independent network. This means that new or separate cabling are not required for the installation of an ABB-Welcome IP system.
The IP Video Outdoor Station installs into 3-gang Flush-Mounted or Surface-Mounted Boxes, and can fit 3-gang faceplates. When surface-mounted, a same-size Rain Hood (sold separately) is required. As part of the ABB-Welcome IP series, the IP Video Outdoor Station is powered over ethernet connections (PoE).
Audio/Video Module Features:
- HD video streaming (720P) with 130 degree angle
- Super anti-fog coating and in-built heater
- LED indicator for real-time status
- Suitable for the hearing impaired
With a built-in speaker and microphone hidden behind a solid aluminum face, the A/V Module provides two-way communication between guests and residents. When a visitor uses the touchscreen to initiate a call, the A/V Module's status LEDs will indicate whether the call is successful or if the system is busy. If the call is successful, an LED illuminates. A second LED illuminates when communication is possible, and the third LED illuminates if the resident has remotely unlocked a connected door for the visitor to enter.
Live video feed from the A/V Module's wide-angle camera can be viewed anytime through an ABB Video Indoor Station. Built-in IR lighting ensures you can see clear images even at night, and a built-in heater prevents fog from covering the lens and obscuring your view.
Big Display Touchscreen Module Features:
The Big Display Touchscreen Module allows users to see and scroll through connected stations in order to make calls to residents. The module also includes a two-way transponder that delivers and receives signals from the Outdoor Station to connected stations and vice versa in order connect calls and lock/unlock connected door strikes. The module allows you to connect an electric lock for remote door release functions via programmed DESFire keyfobs or IC cards.
Remote Access Via ABB-Welcome App
Don't miss a visitor when you're away from your home. With the ABB-Welcome App for iOS and Android you have an indoor station always with you. Calls are transferred directly to your mobile device and you can see and hear who is at your door via a Wi-Fi network or remotely on 3G/4G (or higher) networks. Just connect the ABB-Welcome App to your Welcome system via the myABB-LivingSpace account (ABB-Welcome IP Gateway required, part # 83342-500-01).
- ABB Welcome IP Video Outdoor Station, Touch 5", Stainless Steel
- Requires a connection to a router (sold separately) and an Internet connection.
- Requires use with a video indoor station, sold separately.
- Installation hardware and printing on nameplate not included.
- Mounting boxes for surface mounting or flush-mounted installation sold separately.
- Requires a myABB-LivingSpace account and connection to the ABB-Welcome IP Gateway (part # 83342-500-01) in order to gain remote access with your smartphone via the ABB-Welcome App.
ABB-Welcome IP: Power and Connectivity
Bringing innovative features and design to a new door communication system, ABB-Welcome IP unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate ABB-Welcome IP devices with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Internally heated anti-mist camera
- Automatic day/night switch
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- Virtual Keypad
- Door Status Detection
- Integrated Lighting & Auto Background Illumination
- Call Transfer to Indoor Units
- Lift Operation support
- Integrated RFID reader
- Manufacturer Part #: Stainless Steel: H81381T-S
- Device Power Supply: PoE switch or local power supply
- Rating Voltage: 24 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 20-27 V DC
- Rating Current:
- 27 V DC, 410 mA
- 24 V DC, 450 mA
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C + 55 °C (-4 to 131 degrees F)
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Size: 5 in
- Camera Type: CMOS
- Camera Viewing Angle: 130°
- Resolution Ratio: HD (1280 x 720 pixel)
- Power Supply for Door Opener: 18 V, 4 A impulse, max. 250 mA holding
- Floating Output for Door Opener:
- 230 V AC, 3 A
- 30 V DC, 3 A
- Video Codec: H.264
- Audio Codec: G.711
- Network Connection Standard: IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto MDI/MDI-X
- Ratings and Certifications: IP54, IK07
- Dimensions: 5.32 x 13.74 x 0.69 inches (135 x 276.9 x 17.6 mm)
- Warranty: 2 Years