ABB-Welcome IP Video Outdoor Station, w/Keypad and Induction Loop, Stainless Steel
Pre-Assembled Outdoor Station For The Hearing Impaired
The ABB-Welcome IP Video Outdoor Station, w/ Keypad and Induction Loop, Stainless Steel is a pre-assembled, one-piece outdoor station for the ABB-Welcome IP system, allowing quick installation for this dual intercom and door entry system. This station combines an audio/video module, keypad module, and LAN connectivity into a single device. This particular model allows visitors to initiate a call with a connected indoor station by pressing the keypad to talk with the resident, while the resident can view visitors through the camera from a video indoor station. Communication can be established either by the resident at an indoor station, or by the visitor at the outdoor station.
- Provides two-way communication with indoor stations
- Activated by indoor station or built-in keypad module
- Induction loop emits audio signals to users with hearing aids to ensure clear communication
- Opens door with proximity card/tag (DESFire, NFC, or IC)
- Live video feed viewable on video indoor station(s)
- PoE connectivity eliminates the use of separate power supply cables
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP54 rated), vandal proof (IK07 rated)
Unlike analogue ABB-Welcome devices, this device and other ABB-Welcome IP devices use ethernet cables to transmit power and data over existing LAN networks and form an independent network. This means that new or separate cabling are not required for the installation of an ABB-Welcome IP system. An integrated induction loop provides hearing assistance to the partially deaf. The Outdoor station also includes compatibility with RFID keyfobs or RFIC keycards with an integrated proximity reader.
Audio/Video Module Features:
- HD video streaming (720P) with 130 degree angle
- Super anti-fog coating and in-built heater
- LED indicator for real-time status
- Suitable for the hearing impaired
With a built-in speaker and microphone hidden behind a solid aluminum face, the A/V Module provides two-way communication between guests and residents. When a visitor uses the touchscreen to initiate a call, the A/V Module's status LEDs will indicate whether the call is successful or if the system is busy. If the call is successful, an LED illuminates. A second LED illuminates when communication is possible, and the third LED illuminates if the resident has remotely unlocked a connected door for the visitor to enter.
Live video feed from the A/V Module's wide-angle camera can be viewed anytime through an ABB Video Indoor Station. Built-in IR lighting ensures you can see clear images even at night, and a built-in heater prevents fog from covering the lens and obscuring your view.
Keypad Module Features:
- 16-button module provides passcode entry, navigation, and call functions
- Supports customizable passcodes
- Back-light automatically illuminates keypad during nighttime
- Opens door by proximity card/tag (DESFire, NFC, or IC)
Remote Access Via ABB-Welcome App
Don't miss a visitor when you're away from your home. With the ABB-Welcome App for iOS and Android you have an indoor station always with you. Calls are transferred directly to your mobile device and you can see and hear who is at your door via a Wi-Fi network or remotely on 3G/4G (or higher) networks. Just connect the ABB-Welcome App to your Welcome system via the myABB-LivingSpace account (ABB-Welcome IP Gateway required, part # 83342-500-01).
The ABB Welcome IP Video Outdoor Station connects to the video indoor station (sold separately) via LAN connectivity, and installs into a Flush Mounted Box (sold separately). After the station is wired in, it simply snaps into the box. The box can be flush- or surface-mounted with accessories (sold separately).
- Video/Audio Module
- Keypad Module
- Station Frame
- Requires a connection to a router (sold separately) and an Internet connection.
- Requires use with a video indoor station, sold separately.
- Installation hardware and printing on nameplate not included.
- Mounting boxes for surface mounting or flush-mounted installation sold separately.
- If using PoE, you need to use PoE standard: 802.3af(-2003), which guarantees that each port on the switch delivers 15.4 Watts per port, enough to power all Welcome IP devices.
- Requires a myABB-LivingSpace account and connection to the ABB-Welcome IP Gateway (part # 83342-500-01) in order to gain remote access with your smartphone via the ABB-Welcome App.
ABB-Welcome IP: Power and Connectivity
Bringing innovative features and design to a new door communication system, ABB-Welcome IP unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate ABB-Welcome IP devices with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- With ID Card Reader: H81383K-S
- With IC Card Reader: H81384K-S
- Rating Voltage: 24 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 20-27 V DC
- Rating Current:
- 27 V DC, 410 mA
- 24 V DC, 450 mA
- Operating Temperature: -20 °Câ€¦+55 °C
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Size: 2.55 x 4.25 inches (64.8 x 108 mm)
- Camera Type: CMOS
- Camera Viewing Angle: 130°
- Resolution Ratio: HD (1280 x 720 pixel)
- Power Supply for Door Opener: 18 V, 4 A impulse, max. 250 mA holding
- Floating Output for Door Opener:
- 230 V AC, 3 A
- 30 V DC, 3 A
- Video Codec: H.264
- Audio Codec: G.711
- Ratings and Certifications: IP54, IK07
- Network Connection Standard: IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto MDI/MDI-X
- Dimensions: 5.32 x 13.74 x 0.69 inches (135 x 276.9 x 17.6 mm)
- Warranty: 2 Years