ABB-Welcome IP Actuator (LAN port)
Enhance Connections of Your ABB-Welcome IP System
The ABB-Welcome IP Actuator enables you to add third-party devices such as door openers or light switches to your ABB-Welcome IP system via hardwired ethernet connections. This ethernet switch port features plug-in terminals for existing devices such as electric door openers or light switches to allow them to be added to your ABB-Welcome IP system. When the IP actuator receives signals from an ABB controller or station, it relays the signals to the connected devices to turn them on/off.
- Allows for integration of door openers or light switches into ABB-Welcome IP system
- Adjust the duration of lock release or timing of lighting activation.
- Powered via ethernet connection (PoE) or from separate power supply adapter
- DIN rail mounting
NOTE: Requires an Ethernet connection. ABB-Welcome IP stations sold separately.
ABB-Welcome IP: Power and Connectivity
Bringing innovative features and design to a new door communication system, ABB-Welcome IP unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate ABB-Welcome IP devices with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #: H8304
- Network Performance:
- Ethernet: 6 Mbps (8,928 packets/sec)
- ARP: 40 packets/sec
- ICMP: 1 Mbps (1,488 packets/sec)
- IP: 20 packets/sec
- Rated voltage: 24 V DC
- Operating voltage range: 20-27 V DC
- 27V DC, 310mA
- 24 V DC, 350 mA
- Signal: 230 V AC, 3 A
- Power Supply Door Opener:
- DC: 12 V DC, 4 A pulse, max. 500 mA permanent
- AC: 12 V AC, 50 Hz, max. 500 mA permanent
- Dimensions: 71 mm Ã— 90 mm Ã— 64.5 mm
- Ambient temperature: -25 ° C to 55 ° C
- Network Connection Standards: IEEE802.3, 10/100 Mbps, auto MDI / MDI-X
- Warranty: 2 Years