2GIG 345 MHz Tilt Sensor
Always Know The State of Monitored Doors
Receive alerts when doors or open/close objects are left open with the 2GIG 345 MHz Tilt Sensor. This wireless, battery-powered tilt sensor judges when it is placed on an object at a 45 degree angle. When the object moves and changes the sensor's position, it sends a signal to inform you of the change in status. The sensor will also send alerts when its cover is removed or its battery reaches a critically low level.
- Tilt sensor sends signals when position changes, cover is removed, or battery is low
- Transmits using the 345 MHz frequency
- Compatible with GC2 firmware versions 1.14 and higher
- 2GIG Garage Door Sensor
- Sensor Backing Plate
- Battery (Installed in Sensor)
- (2) 5/8" Phillips Screws
- Double Stick Tape Strip
NOTE: Requires Philips screwdriver or variable speed drill with 1/16" drill bit head.
Innovation Drives 2GIG Technology
Now under Nortek's family of Linear products, 2GIG offers intuitive and creative home technology with its premier self-contained, all-in-one security and home automation system. 2GIG's GoControl system has become a leading control hub for Z-Wave wireless systems, has won numerous industry awards, including TechHome's 2011 Security Product of the Year and the 2012 Overall Maximum Impact Award at Electronic Security Expo (ESX). With 2GIG in control, users experience technology they never thought possible.
- Manufacturer Part #: 2GIG-TILT1-345
- UPC: 817082011431
- Transmitter Frequency: 345 MHz
- Compatibility: Works with 2GIG Panels
- Operating Temperature: 2° to 120°F (-16 to 49°C)
- Operating Rel. Humidity: 15% to 85%, non-condensing
- Projected Battery Life: 5 to 8 years
- Warranty: 2 years