2GIG Super Switch Wireless Takeover Module
Add Hardwired Zones to GoControl
You can integrate a third-party hardwired security system into your GoControl system with the 2GIG Super Switch Wireless Takeover Module. The module connects to a third-party 12-volt control panel and converts signals from your hardwired zones/devices into wireless signals, which are then transmitted to the GoControl panel. The converted zones can then be managed and monitored through your GoControl system.
- Converts 8 hardwired zones into 8 wireless zones
- Works with an existing 12-volt control panel
- Wireless range up to 350 feet from GoControl panel
- Easy to install with included mounting hardware
The Super Switch Wireless Takeover Module mounts near the third-party control panel with the included hardware. It can also be powered by the third-party panel. The module supports up to eight hardwired zones total, and all zones act as supervised wireless zones.
- Takeover Module
- Mounting Plate
- (2) Phillips Head Screws
- (2) Plastic Drywall Anchors
- User Manual
- Requires a 2GIG GoControl Panel.
- If the third-party control panel has been removed, then a 12-volt power supply with battery backup is required (not supplied). In this case, consider purchasing the alternative 2GIG Hardwire Conversion Kit, 2GIG-TAKE-KIT1, which includes both the Takeover Module and a Power Supply Board.
Innovation Drives 2GIG Technology
Now under Nortek's family of Linear products, 2GIG offers intuitive and creative home technology with its premier self-contained, all-in-one security and home automation system. 2GIG's GoControl system has become a leading control hub for Z-Wave wireless systems, has and won numerous industry awards, including TechHome's 2011 Security Product of the Year and the 2012 Overall Maximum Impact Award at Electronic Security Expo (ESX). With 2GIG in control, users experience technology they never thought possible.
- Manufacturer Part #: 2GIG-TAKE-345
- Wireless Signal Range: 350 feet, open air, with 2GIG Wireless Control Panel
- Code Outputs: For each of 8 serialized zones: Fault; Restore; Tamper; Low Battery
- Transmitter Frequency: 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance: ±15kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth: 24kHz
- Modulation Type: Amplitude Shift Keying-On/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- Unique ID Codes: Over one million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes
- Peak Field Strength: Typical 50,000 uV/m at 3m
- Dimensions: 3.54(L) x 2.56(W) x 1.13(H) inches (9.0 x 6.5 x 2.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.85 ounces (80.8 g)
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95 percent Non-Condensing
- Operating Voltage: 9-16 VDC, 50mA
- Regulatory Listings: UL, FCC, IC
- Included Accessories: Mounting plate, 2 Phillip’s head screws, 2 plastic drywall anchors
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited