Yale Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Push Button Deadbolt, Augusta Lever, Right Handed
Leverset With Z-Wave Push Button Deadbolt & Turnkeys
Keep your home or office door secure, while maintaining a quick and easy exit, by installing the Yale Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Push Button Deadbolt, Augusta Lever (Right Handed). Designed for panic-proof egress, this combined ("interconnected") leverset and deadbolt ensures convenient exit, because from the inside, both the handle's latchbolt and the deadbolt retract simultaneously in a single motion. Even when the deadbolt is locked, just push down the indoor handle and open the door to leave.
The handle's latchbolt is operated by either lever (indoor/outdoor) at all times. As an electronic motorized lock, the connected deadbolt can be operated by inputting your 4-8 digit code into the pushbutton keypad on the outside, by turning the thumbturn on the inside, by using a key with the traditional keyhole, or by remote control when connected to your Z-Wave network. (If Apple HomeKit compatibility is desired instead of Z-Wave, alternatively purchase the HomeKit Yale lock, part number YRD256-iM1, sold separately.)
- Leverset and keyed pushbutton deadbolt with backlit keypad
- From inside, latchbolt and deadbolt retract simultaneously for quick exit
- Lock/unlock deadbolt via Z-Wave, numbered access code, or turnkey
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Push Button Deadbolt comes with an optional Z-Wave Network Module (U.S. frequency), allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. The deadbolt can seamlessly integrate into 50+ home automation and security systems including Vera, SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, Vivent, and more. Once integrated, the Z-Wave lock gains additional features*:
- Lock/unlock deadbolt remotely via Z-Wave
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Z-Wave
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the leverset and deadbolt install on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. This model is factory preset for right-handed use by default (hinges right). It may be reversed in the field by a professional. (For the left-handed default model, alternatively purchase part YRC216ZW2AU5-xxx-LH, sold separately.) All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Set for right-handed use by default (hinges right)
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 5-1/2" center to center dimension
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lockset via the pushbutton keypad, or through your Z-Wave system controller.
- Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Push Button Deadbolt (RH)
- Augusta Style Lever
- Z-Wave Network Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Turnkeys
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
Note: Optional network integration requires a Z-Wave controller.
Yale Real Living – Solutions for the Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Bright Brass: YRC216-ZW2-AU-5-605-RH
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze: YRC216-ZW2-AU-5-0BP-RH
- Satin Nickel: YRC216-ZW2-AU-5-619-RH
- Lever Style: Augusta (AU)
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave (908.4 MHz) U.S. – includes plug-in Network Module
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Push button
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.12 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Reversible (Lock is set at RH by default (hinges right); can be reversed in the field for LH by a professional)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Edge Bore: 1" (25mm)
- Center to Center: 5-1/2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Strike: 2-1/4" (57mm) Full Lip Lockset and 1" (25mm) W x 2-1/4" (57mm) H Deadbolt; Radius Corner standard, other strikes available to order.
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: 5-Pin Cylinder
- Keyway 1: KW-1, 5-Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 10-5/8 x 2-1/2 x 2-5/8 inches
- Interior: 12-1/8 x 2-13/16 x 2-5/8 inches
- Approvals: FCC/IC; ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified; ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code; UL/cUL listed for 90 minute fire doors
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics and Finish; 3 Years for Mechanical