Yale Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Touchscreen Deadbolt, Augusta Lever, Right Handed
Leverset With Z-Wave Touchscreen Deadbolt & Turnkeys
Secure access to your home or office door with the Yale Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Touchscreen Deadbolt, Augusta Lever (Right Handed). This interconnected leverset and deadbolt ensures convenient access, as, both the handle's latchbolt and the deadbolt retract simultaneously in a single motion.
The handle's latchbolt is operated by either lever (indoor/outdoor) at all times. The electronic motorized lockset can be operated by inputting your 4-8 digit code into the touch-capacitive keypad on the outside, by turning the thumbturn on the inside, or by using a key with the traditional keyhole. The lock can trigger events in your automation or security systems when connected to your Z-Wave network. (If Apple HomeKit compatibility is desired instead of Z-Wave, alternatively purchase the HomeKit Yale module, part number YRD256-iM1, sold separately.)
- Leverset and keyed touchscreen deadbolt with backlit keypad
- From inside, latchbolt and deadbolt retract simultaneously for quick exit
- Lock/unlock deadbolt via Z-Wave, numbered access code, or turnkey
- Give unique codes to friends and family
- Remove individual codes whenever you need to
- Easy to install, battery-powered, no wiring required
- Weather-resistant keypad numbers won't wear off
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for strong, reliable security
The Yale Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Touchscreen Deadbolt comes with an optional Z-Wave Network Module (U.S. frequency), allowing integration into your Z-Wave network. The deadbolt can seamlessly integrate into 50+ home automation and security systems including Vera, SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, Vivent, and more. Once integrated, the Z-Wave lock gains additional features*:
- Max. number of user codes increases from 25 to 250
- Create codes, view access history, and adjust settings via Z-Wave
- History log shows when family/friends come and go in real time
- Trigger other Z-Wave devices upon valid/invalid code entries
- Privacy mode locks out all users for enhanced security
*Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the leverset and deadbolt install on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick. This model is factory preset for right-handed use by default (hinges right). It may be reversed in the field by a professional. (For the left-handed default model, alternatively purchase part YRC226ZW2AU5-xxx-LH, sold separately.) All the necessary hardware (latch, strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with a template for door preparation and detailed instructions.
- Installs on a standard door 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Set for right-handed use by default (hinges right)
- Adjustable latch fits existing backset of either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 4" center to center dimension
The deadbolt is powered by four (4) AA batteries, which are included and should last for about one year. The Z-Wave Network Module easily snaps in above the batteries. When the battery is low, or wrong codes are entered, or the lock is tampered with, an alert is triggered.
Programming is accomplished either at the lockset via the touchscreen keypad, or through your Z-Wave system controller.
- Z-Wave Assure Interconnected Lockset with Touchscreen Deadbolt (RH)
- Augusta Style Lever
- Z-Wave Network Module, Plug-In
- (4) AA Batteries
- (2) Turnkeys
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Optional network integration requires a Z-Wave controller.
Yale Real Living – Solutions For The Digital Home
As a residential product line under the Yale Security brand, the Yale Real Living series brings over a century of innovation to the digital home. Known for manufacturing top-quality deadbolts and leversets, Yale now offers lock hardware and other home security solutions fit for the modern, connected age.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Bright Brass: YRC226-ZW2-AU-4-605-RH
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze: YRC226-ZW2-AU-4-0BP-RH
- Satin Nickel: YRC226-ZW2-AU-4-619-RH
- Lever Style: Augusta (AU)
- Wireless Protocol: Z-Wave (908.4 MHz) U.S. – includes plug-in Network Module
- Max. User Codes: Standalone: 25 user codes; With Network Module: 250 user codes; 4-8 digits each
- Keypad Type: Touchscreen
- Grade: Grade 2: A156.12 ANSI/BHMA
- Handing: Reversible (Lock is set at RH by default (hinges right); can be reversed in the field for LH by a professional)
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included)
- Face Bore: 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Edge Bore: 1" (25mm)
- Center to Center: 4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: Adjustable
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm)
- Strike: 2-1/4" (57mm) Full Lip Lockset and 1" (25mm) W x 2-1/4" (57mm) H Deadbolt; Radius Corner standard, other strikes available to order.
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Thumbturn: Yes
- Cylinder: 5-Pin Cylinder
- Keyway 1: KW-1, 5-Pin
- Number of Keys: 2
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Lock Dimensions:
- Exterior: 10-5/8 x 2-1/2 x 2-5/8 inches
- Interior: 12-1/8 x 2-13/16 x 2-5/8 inches
- Approvals: FCC/IC; ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 – BHMA Certified; ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code; UL/cUL listed for 90 minute fire doors
- Warranty: 1 Year for Electronics and Finish; 3 Years for Mechanical