X10 PRO 16-Channel Wireless Base Transceiver Module
Control X10 Devices Wirelessly
Add wireless control to your X10 devices, plus amplify X10 powerline signals with the X10 PRO 16-Channel Wireless Base Transceiver Module. As an upgraded replacement for the old PAT01 transceiver model (discontinued), this new PAT03 model offers improved signal amplification (10 times more powerful) as well as built-in AGC (Automatic Gain Control). AGC helps reduce noise in the direct vicinity of the transceiver, making your entire X10 network more reliable.
- Converts RF signals into X10 commands and repeats X10 signals
- Amplifies X10 signals 10 times more than older model
- Built-in appliance module for local X10 control
- Controls up to 16 X10 receivers total
- Sends status reports over the powerline
- Plugs into a standard power outlet
How It Works
The PAT03 transceiver module picks up radio frequency (RF) signals from X10 wireless remotes and then converts those signals into X10 commands, which are sent over your powerlines. In addition to signaling other X10 receivers, the Base Transceiver Module provides a built-in appliance module, which responds to Unit Codes 1 through 9. Plug an appliance or light into the module's outlet to enable wireless X10 control for that load. The module can be controlled by various X10 powerline and X10 RF remotes.
X10 Transceivers Compared – PAT03/RR501 vs TM751
As two-way transceivers, the PAT03 and RR501 transceiver models (RR501 sold separately) offer advanced features over the TM751 transceiver model (sold separately). The TM751's built-in appliance module can be controlled by RF signals only. In contrast, this PAT03 model receives both RF signals and X10 powerline signals, allowing you to control the built-in module either wirelessly or over the powerline, and to receive status reports over the powerline.
- This revamped PAT03 model serves as a replacement for the discontinued PAT01 model.
- Built-in outlet does not support dimming.
- Use only one RF Base Transceiver Module or X10 Security Console (which also converts RF signals into X10 signals) per House Code. If more than one transceiver is used on the same House Code, X10 signal collisions may result.
The X10 PRO Transceiver Module is an X10 Plug-In Transceiver
A basic wireless X10 system includes a Transmitter, a Transceiver and a Receiver – each sold separately. Wireless Transmitters are control devices that broadcast X10 radio frequency (RF) signals to Transceivers, which plugs into standard wall outlets. The Wireless Transceiver then converts the RF signal into an X10 signal and transmits it through your home's electrical wiring to X10 Receivers. When an X10 Receiver receives a command, it responds by turning a light, appliance or other electrical device On or Off, and sometimes Dim or Bright.
X10 Pro manufactures home automation products using X10 powerline carrier and wireless technologies. Have complete automated control of lights and appliances from anywhere in your home with X10 Pro.
- Manufacturer Part #: PAT03
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 6 Watts
- Maximum Loads:
- Resistive: 15A
- Motor: 1/3 HP
- Incandescent: 500W
- TV/Stereo: 400W
- Wireless Range: 100 Feet
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor use only
- Warranty: 2 Years