Winland Temp Alert Sensor with Dual High/Low Outputs
Triggers The Alarm When The Temperature Is Too Hot Or Cold
Monitor the high and low temperature conditions of your property with the Winland Temp Alert Sensor with Dual High/Low Output. This temperature-monitoring device monitors air temperature from 20° to 110° F (-6.7 to 43.3° C) and will trigger the alarm when the temperature exceeds one of your selected high or low temperature set points. It features gold plated N.O. dry contacts, comes with a separate output for high and low alarm signals, and can connect to any hard wire or wireless alarm system. It does not require input power in order to operate and installation is recommended to be near an existing thermostat that is being used for environmental control.
- Monitors air temperature from 20° to 110° F (-6.7 to 43.3° C)
- Triggers the alarm when the temperature parameters are exceeded
- Separate outputs for high and low alarm signals
- Gold plated N.O. dry contacts
- Can connect to any hard-wired or wireless alarm system
- No power is required for it to operate
If your building already has an energy management system, install a Winland Temp Alert Sensor near each thermostat. The sensor can be mounted on just about any vertical surface in the area where the temperature is to be monitored. Do not mount it near windows, doors, or heat sources as this could cause inaccurate air temperature readings. If you're protecting a building from freeze damage, it's recommended that you install at least one Winland Temp Alert Sensor on every level of the property.
- Temp Alert Sensor
- (2) Mounting Screws
- (2) Anchors
- Do NOT put the sensor in the freezer/cooler – instead use an EnviroAlert or EnviroAlert Professional with a wired sensor for these conditions (all sold separately).
- Only use in non-condensing environments.
Monitoring Critical Environments Has Never Been This Simple
Electronic water detection at it's best! For over 25 years Winland Electronics has manufactured environmental security products, providing peace-of-mind solutions to protect against unfavorable water leakage in residential or commercial property. These WaterBug products provide reliable protection to effectively detect water and will send an alert signal to notify you of a problem. The WaterBug products can be integrated with any security system. Don't fall into the trap of only half protecting your property, specify Winland's security product solutions!
- Manufacturer Part #: MTA-2
- UPC: 082075011518
- Case Material: ABS
- Operating Temperature:
- Alarm Use: 20 to 110°F (6.7 to 43.3°C)
- Display use: 0 to 120°F (-17.8 to 48.9°C)
- Minimum Temp Span: 10° – Recommended distance between high and low set points
- Temp Accuracy: ±3°F (±1.7°C)
- Temp Response Time: TC = 14 minutes
- Outputs: Gold plated normally open dry contacts (Not for high voltage use)
- Contact Output Rating: 12 VDC @ 50mA
- Mounting: Surface mount (key slot)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1 inches (11.4 x 8.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Years