Winland WaterBug 200 with 1 Sensor
Protect Your Home From Flooding!
Place the WaterBug sensors in your laundry room, kitchen, living room & basement! The WaterBug Console mounts on a wall to control up to 6 sensor probes that can be up to 100 feet away! Each sensor probe has 2 contacts. A film of water forming a bridge between these contacts will activate the WaterBug alarm. Will not be fooled by condensation or high humidity.
The WaterBug is not a self-contained warning device. For proper operation, it must be used in conjunction with an alarm system, sounder, or similar alert system. It is designed so that the control console mounts on a wall or other flat vertical surface and the remote probes are placed in the locations where water leakage is most probable.
- Versatile 12 or 24 Volt AC/DC power for operation
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity
- Can monitor up to 6 sensor probes – up to 100 feet away
- Provides (1) form "C" contact closure output for alarm
- Easy surface mount installation
The WaterBug WB200 is ideal for basement sump pump and drain areas, storage facilities, computer rooms, warehouses, laundry rooms, critical labs, residential and commercial kitchens, and more.
Note: Powered by 12 VDC; power supply sold separately.
Monitoring Critical Environments Has Never Been This Simple
Electronic water detection at it’s best! For over 25 years Winland Electronics has manufactured environmental security products, providing peace-of-mind solutions to protect against unfavorable water leakage in residential or commercial property. These WaterBug products provide reliable protection to effectively detect water and will send an alert signal to notify you of a problem. The WaterBug products can be integrated with any security system. Don’t fall into the trap of only half protecting your property, specify Winland’s security product solutions!
- Manufacturer Part #: WB-200
- Console Size: 5" x 2.44" x 1.25" (12.7 cm x 6.2 cm x 3.18 cm)
- Probe Size (standard): 2" x 3" x 0.88" (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Probe Size (under carpet): 2" x 3" x 0.18" (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 0.5 cm)
- Power Requirements (resting state): 12V or 24V AC or DC
- Power Requirements (alarm condition): 5mA @ 12V or 24V AC, or 13.5mA @ 12V or 24V DC
- Sensitivity: Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation
- Operating Temperature: Control and Probe 32 to +140 degrees F (0 to +60 degrees C)
- Outputs: Form C (SPDT) 1 Amp @ 24Vac, 1 Amp @ 30 VDC (not for direct high voltage switching)
- Recomended Dist. Between Probes and Console:
- 1-2 probes: 200ft (61 m) max
- 3 or more probes: 100ft (30.5 m) per probe
- Recommended Max. Probes Per Console: 6
- Color: White
- Warranty: 1 Year