Vera Ezlo PlugHub Energy Smart Plug and Z-Wave Automation Controller (2nd Gen)
Plug and Program A Smart Hub Anywhere In Your Home
Add a smart home hub to any room in your home with the Vera Ezlo PlugHub 2. This Z-Wave Plus plug-in device is an automation system hub controller, smart outlet, and energy monitor all in one device. With it, you can turn a single plug-in device into a smart device and command other Z-Wave devices within your home. Create and schedule scenes such as turning on all the lights in a room or telling the thermostat to turn on the AC before you arrive home. Up to 30 Z-Wave devices can be controlled from a single PlugHub.
- All-in-one plug-in smart hub, smart outlet and energy usage sensor
- Can be used as a secondary smart home hub/controller
- Create and schedule automated scenes with up to 30 Z-Wave devices
- EzloCast feature enables instant simultaneous control over groups of devices
- Receive alerts when connected sensors are triggered, adjust home temperature, or schedule devices to turn On/Off as you leave/return home
- VeraMobile app for iOS and Android features an intuitive interface to help you keep your home exactly as you like it
- Ezlo VOI platform consolidates control over separate voice command systems and communication protocols under the VeraMobile app
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri for hands-free convenience
Powerful & Intuitive User Interface
The Vera Ezlo PlugHub 2 uses the VeraMobile app for iOS or Android mobile devices, which simplifies initial setup, daily system control, and device inclusion. No monthly fees required! Vera devices can also be controlled and programmed from your computer via an online Web UI.
The VeraMobile app brings all of your connected devices into a single user interface. From here, you can put your home in different modes (Home, Night, Away, or Vacation), view the status of all devices, monitor your home's energy consumption, and control any device(s) within the system. The dashboard is also customizable, so you can pin your most-used devices to the front for quick, easy access.
- Custom Automation Scenes: Use one connected device to trigger another, or schedule automatic events based on time of day, sunrise/sunset, etc.
- Push Notifications: Receive text and/or email alerts for specific events. Be notified, for example, when your children arrive home, motion is detected in the basement.
- Improved Access Control: Easily give household members access to the system with their own PINs and simple PIN management.
EzloCast™ Rapidly Delivers Commands to Groups of Devices
Normally, Z-Wave triggers devices one by one when a command is executed. EzloCast™* utilizes the newest Z-Wave multicast capability, allowing for near simultaneous control by sending a single command to up to 232 grouped devices.
Ezlo VOI Brings Multiple Networks & Voice Assistants Into One System
Ezlo VOI is a powerful patent-pending platform that consolidates control of all of your automated devices associated with any voice assistant through the VeraMobile app, eliminating the problem of device and communication compatibility between different virtual assistants and automation networks. This allows virtual assistants like Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Home to command devices that are not normally supported by them by having the VeraMobile app translate and redirect the message using the compatible service and network protocol.
For example, you can create an automation scene that triggers a Siri shortcut to tell your Z-Wave light switch to dim the lights, tells Google Home to turn your Nest thermostat to 70 degrees and play a selected playlist on YouTube Music when you say "Hey, Siri! Lights out!"
Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave Plus v2 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series or Gen7 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus v2 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- PlugHub 2
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Requires an Internet connection.
Ezlo Aims to Connect Everything
Ezlo's goal is to provide automated solutions to everyday tasks by delivering innovative smart devices into your home. With products that promote wide compatibility and connectivity with a multitude of technologies and manufacturers, including FortrezZ and Vera Control, Ezlo aims to make home automation more accessible and easier to improve upon.
- Manufacturer Part #: PLUGHUB
- UPC: 850010800028
- Wireless Protocol:
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Z-Wave Plus v2
- Wireless Range: 50 ft.
- Processor: 160 MHz 32-bit LX6
- Flash Memory: NOR 16 MB
- RAM Memory: SRAM 8 MB
- Power (I/O): 100-110VAC, 50-60Hz
- Operating Humidity Maximum: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 185 degrees F (-20 to 85 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 2.48 (H) x 2.24 (W) x 2.208 (D) inches (63.3 x 57 x 53mm)
- Color: White
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 3 Year