Ezlo PlugHub Energy Smart Plug and Z-Wave Automation Controller (V1)
Plug and Program A Smart Hub Anywhere In Your Home
Add and move around a smart home hub to any room in your home with the Ezlo PlugHub Energy (V1). This Z-Wave Plus plug-in device is an automation system hub controller, smart outlet, and energy monitor all wrapped into a single device. With it, you can turn a single plug-in device into a smart device and command other Z-Wave devices within your home. Create and schedule scenes such as turning on lights or raising the thermostat when you arrive home. Up to 30 Z-Wave devices can be controlled from a single PlugHub.
- All-in-one plug-in smart hub, smart outlet and energy usage sensor
- Create and schedule automated scenes with up to 30 Z-Wave devices
- Receive alerts when connected sensors are triggered, adjust home temperature, or schedule devices to turn On/Off as you leave/return home
- Vera mobile app for iOS and Android features an intuitive interface to help you keep your home exactly as you like it.
- Voice control with Alexa and iOS Siri Shortcuts for hands-free convenience
Powerful & Intuitive User Interface
The Ezlo PlugHub Energy uses the VeraMobile app for iOS or Android mobile devices, which makes initial setup, daily system control, and new device inclusion easy. No monthly fees required! Vera devices can also be controlled and programmed from your computer via an online Web UI.
The VeraMobile app brings all of your connected devices into a single user interface. From here, you can put your home in different modes (Home, Night, Away, or Vacation), view the status of all devices, monitor your home's energy consumption, and control any device(s) within the system. The dashboard is also customizable, so you can pin your most-used devices to the front for quick, easy access.
- Custom Automation Scenes: Use one connected device to trigger another, or schedule automatic events based on time of day, sunrise/sunset, etc.
- Push Notifications: Receive text and/or email alerts for specific events. Be notified, for example, when your children arrive home, motion is detected in the basement.
- Improved Access Control: Easily give household members access to the system with their own PINs and simple PIN management.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- PlugHub Energy
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Requires an Internet connection.
Ezlo Aims to Connect Everything
Ezlo's goal is to provide automated solutions to everyday tasks by delivering innovative smart devices into your home. With products that promote wide compatibility and connectivity with a multitude of technologies and manufacturers, including FortrezZ and Vera Control, Ezlo aims to make home automation more accessible and easier to improve upon.
- Manufacturer Part #: PLUGHUB
- Wireless Protocol: 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Z-Wave Plus
- Wireless Range: 50 ft.
- Processor: 160 MHz 32-bit LX6
- Flash Memory: NOR 16 MB
- RAM Memory: SRAM 520 KB
- Power (I/O): 100-110VAC, 50-60Hz
- Operating Humidity Maximum: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 185 degrees F (-20 to 85 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 2.48 (H) x 2.24 (W) x 2.208 (D) inches (63.3 x 57 x 53mm)
- Color: White
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year