AFI Field Power Switch 2A DC Actuators
Product Safely Test Up to 3 DC Actuators
Safely test and command On/Off controls for DC Actuators with the AFI Field Power Switch. This plug-in On/Off switch is used for testing, installation, and maintenance purposes for DC actuators, such as powered curtains or sliding doors, before they are permanently installed into your home or business installation. This plug-in switch supports up to 1 amp that can connect to up to 3 individual DC actuators and issue Open/Close commands. This plug-in switch is ideally used to extend the chain from an actuator case in order to attach it to a window at installation, as power is often required to extend the chain.
- Plug-in On/Off switch connects and controls 1 to 3 DC actuators (sharing up to 1.0 amps/24VDC total)
- Push & Release terminals for 2 wire DC connection to actuator, each wire can be connected to either terminal (polarity inversion)
- Maintained contact switch with 2-prong power converter
- Includes 66 in. power cord length and power supply
- 1 year warranty
- Power Switch
- 66 in. Power Cord and Power Supply
NOTE: Requires one AC 110-240V outlet.
Automated Fenestration Inc's Motorized Actuators
Automated Fenestration Inc (AFI) is a leader in motorized actuator & control systems for natural ventilation and smoke evacuation of windows and skylights. In partnership with D+H Mechatronic, Ultraflex Control Systems (UCS), and Truth Hardware, they offer ventilation and automation solutions to commercial, institutional and residential markets. Whether basic environmental control or smoke & heat extraction, window and skylight actuators along with AFI devices lower building energy costs by utilizing natural ventilation.
- Manufacturer Part #: SW.FPS.01
- Power Output: 24VDC; 1.0 amps
- Power Input: requires AC 110-240V outlet
- Power cord length: 66 inches
- Materials: Plastic
- Faceplate: Gray
- Switch: White
- Case: White
- Warranty: 1-Year