Speco 12-Channel 2MP H.265 Hybrid Wall Mount DVR with Smart Analytics & 1 SATA Port
Support Up to Twelve 2MP Security Cameras
Create a network of a dozen security cameras with the Speco 12-Channel 2MP H.265 Hybrid Wall Mount DVR with Smart Analytics & 1 SATA Port. This digital video recorder (DVR) records surveillance footage captured from up to 12 compatible TVI or IP security cameras and is capable of supporting advanced features like Smart Analytics for superior surveillance performance. 1 SATA port and 1 eSATA port are available for connecting the DVR to separate storage units or to other DVRs to expand the size of your surveillance network.
- Digital video recorder provides up to 2MP (1600 x 1200) recording and playback across all channels or 5MP on 1 channel
- 8 configurable hybrid channels (TVI, AHD, or CVI) and 4 dedicated IP channels
- Supports 2-way audio communication to talk with subjects within a camera's FOV
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA monitor output
- H.265 compression stores up to 2x more footage than H.264
- Smart Analytics improve saved footage with smart playback functionality
- Remote viewing of connected stream via web browser, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, or mobile device
The DVR supports between 720p to 2 MP (1600 x 1200) resolution across all channels (depending on network bandwidth), or up to 5MP resolution (2560x1920) in a single channel.
The 12-Channel DVR connects to the Internet to provide remote management and access to the system and enables you to playback footage, adjust settings, and monitor connected cameras from any Internet enabled device. Built-in S.M.A.R.T. technology enables self-monitoring, analysis and reporting for the DVR's HDD. In case of network interruption or connection loss, the DVR can automatically record footage to inserted USB drives and transfer files back to the DVR when connection is restored.
This DVR supports Smart Analytics software, dramatically improving the quality of your surveillance network and captured footage. Smart Analytics software simplifies reviewing saved footage for specialized surveillance tasks. By connecting a Speco Analytic camera to the DVR, you can review footage through the Speco management portal using Smart Playback functions, such as drawing a line or box across a specific area of a recording in order to rapidly search for activity within the selected area.
The 6-Channel DVR has "EZ Wizard" functions for quick installation.
- EZ Wizards: For the Quickest Use & Installation
- Camera: Quickly discovers and installs all Speco IP cameras
- Setup: For quick system setup
- Network: Network setup and port forwarding
- Record: Quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type
- EZ Search 2.0: Quickly search events from thumbnails
- EZ Copy: Auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive
- EZ Mobile: Easy Mobile Setup for viewing on desktop or mobile apps
A web-enabled PC or MAC computer is required to operate the DVR. You can access the network via Speco One and SureGuard VMS, and supported Internet browsers.
The DVR can be placed on a tabletop, rack mounted, or wall mounted within a media enclosure. Configure the inputs to match with your available TVI or IP cameras and connect them to the recorder with the corresponding cables. Once the connections are set up, use the EZ Wizard tools to quickly set up your surveillance system.
- DVR Unit
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Optical Mouse
- Quick Start Guide
- Hard drives not covered by 5-year warranty.
- USB device not included.
- Smart Analytics requires Analytic Cameras connected to the DVR, sold separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Speco Technologies products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Speco Technologies directly for international orders.
Commercial & Residential Solutions From Speco
Speco Technologies is dedicated to providing the highest quality residential and commercial sound, security, CCTV closed circuit video and electronic accessories. Contractors, installers, builders, engineers, architects and homeowners rely on Speco products to satisfy both their commercial and residential needs.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- H12WHRN2TB: 2TB
- H12WHRN4TB: 4TB
- H12WHRN6TB: 6TB
- H12WHRN8TB: 8TB
- H12WHRN10TB: 10TB
- H12WHRN12TB: 12TB
- H12WHRN2TB (2TB): 030519035231
- H12WHRN4TB (4TB): 030519035255
- H12WHRN6TB (6TB): 030519035262
- H12WHRN8TB (8TB): 030519035279
- H12WHRN10TB (10TB): 030519035286
- H12WHRN12TB (12TB): 030519035293
- OS: Embedded Linux
- Analog Only Input:
- BNC x 8
- BNC Interface (1.0Vp-p; 75Ω)
- TVI/AHD/CVI: 1080P/720P/WD1 (live)
- IPC Video Input:
- 4 dedicated channels
- Up to 5MP @30fps
- Bandwidth: 32Mbps
- Total Number of Channels: 12CH
- HDMI x 1 : 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 1024 / 1024 x 768
- VGA x 1 : 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 1024 / 1024 x 768
- BNC x 1 : CVBS (used as the main or spot output)
- Multi-screen Display: 1 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 9 / 13 / 16
- Compression: Standard H.265
- Network Input: RCA x 8
- Two-Way Audio: Take up channel one audio input
- Compression: G.711 (U/A)
- Resolution: 5MP Lite/4MP Lite / 1080P/1080P Lite/720P/WD1/D1
- Frame Rate:
- Analog Channel: 1080P@15fps (NTSC); 720P/WD1/D1/ 30fps (NTSC)
- IP Channel: 30fps (NTSC)
- Recording Mode: Manual, timer, motion, smart event
- Simultaneous Playback: Max 8 Channels
- Search Modes: Time slice / time / event / tag search
- Smart Search: Highlighted color to display camera records in a certain period of time, different colors refer to different record events
- Playback Functions: Play, pause, FF, FB, digital zoom, etc
- Mode: Manual, motion, exception, smart event
- Channel Input: 8 channels
- Channel Output: 2 channels
- Interface: RJ45 100 Mbps
- Protocols: TCP / IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPs, NTP, SMTP
- Webclient: Max 10 online users monitoring
- Mobile Device OS: Speco Blue, iOS, Android, SecureGuard® Client
- Other Viewing Platforms: Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
- HDD: SATA x1, max 14TB per HDD
- eSATA: x1, max 8TB
- Local: USB, USB mobile HDD
- Network Backup: Yes
- RS 485: Yes (half-duplex), connect to PTZ or keyboard
- USB: USB 2.0 x 2
- Remote Control: Optional
- Input Method: IR Remote, Mouse
- Power Supply: DC12V/2A
- Power Consumption: ≤10W (without HDD)
- Dimensions: 11.8" x 9.8" x 1.77" (300mm x 249mm x 45mm)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
Search & Playback