SkylinkNet Smart Plug-In Receiver
Enjoy Direct Wireless Control Of A Plug-In Device
The SkylinkNet Smart Plug-In Receiver allows you to control a plug-in device using a SkylinkHome local remote controller (sold separately) or with a smartphone or tablet via the SkylinkNet App. It's easy to use. Simply plug a device such as a light or small appliance into the receiver, and plug the receiver into a standard power outlet. Using the SkylinkNet App (requires SkylinkNet Internet Hub, sold separately), you can put your plug-in device on a schedule or trigger an event. For example, you can plug a light into the SkylinkNet Smart Plug-In Receiver and have it turn on when motion is detected.
- Remotely turn On/Off a device using a SkylinkHome local remote controller or with a smartphone/tablet via the SkylinkNet App (Android or iOS)
- Put a light, small appliance, or other electronic device on a schedule using the SkylinkNet App
- Compatible with the SkylinkNet System and can trigger events
- Up to 500 feet operating range
- Fits into any standard 3-prong outlet
- SkylinkNet Smart Plug-In Receiver
- User Manual
- Requires the SkylinkNet Internet Hub (part # HU-100, sold separately) in order to use the SkylinkNet App.
- Requires a SkylinkHome remote controller (sold separately, listed below) to locally control the plug-in device. Compatible controllers include:
- SkylinkHome LCD Deluxe Remote (part # TD-318)
- SkylinkHome 7-Button SkylinkPad Deluxe Remote (part # TC-318-7)
- SkylinkHome 10-Button SkylinkPad Deluxe Remote (part # TC-318-10)
- SkylinkHome 14-Button SkylinkPad Deluxe Remote (part # TC-318-14)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Skylink products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Skylink directly for international orders.
The Skylink Group
The Skylink Group understands the needs and concerns of homeowners in providing a safe haven and comfortable environment for their families. The group offers a comprehensive range of products to meet all home operation and security needs, including wireless alarm systems, emergency dialers, motion detector sets, sensors and alert mechanisms. The group has been manufacturing electronics for over 30 years, and continues to enhance features and test technology on an ongoing basis to ensure reliability.
- Manufacturer Part #: PM-318-2
- Color: Off-White
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Maximum Rating: 12.5 Amps
- Maximum Resistive Load: 1500W
- Radio Frequency: 317.5 Mhz
- Operation Rage: Up to 500 feet
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%
- Dimensions: 1.3(W) x 2.1(H) x 3.6(L) inches (33 x 53 x 91 mm)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC