SkylinkNet Internet Hub
Monitor & Control Skylink Devices Online
Create a security and/or automation system that you can monitor and control over the Internet by connecting Skylink devices (sold separately) to the SkylinkNet Internet Hub. Compatible with both SkylinkHome automation devices and SkylinkNet security devices, you can incorporate a wide range of functionality into your custom system. The hub communicates wirelessly over the Internet with the free SkylinkNet mobile app for iOS and Android devices, allowing you to access your system anywhere you have an Internet connection. SkylinkNet is also IFTTT compatible, allowing you to integrate the system seamlessly with third-party smart home devices. It's perfect for remote control lighting and appliances, camera surveillance, motion detection, leak detection, garage door control, and more.
- Web-connected system controller for security and automation
- Supports SkylinkHome and SkylinkNet devices
- Integrate 3rd-party devices through IFTTT compatibility
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Sends push notifications and provides event logs
- Plug-n-play, connects to Internet router
- Built-in 110dB siren provides local alerts
In addition to serving as the "brains" of your system, the Internet Hub helps you control and monitor your system. The built-in keypad and easy-to-read, backlit LCD display gives you convenient control over the hub. It also has a built-in 110dB siren, so you can receive loud local alerts as well as push notifications on your mobile device when an alarm triggers.
The Internet Hub communicates with devices up to 600 feet away, providing adequate coverage for your whole system. The hub simply plugs into your Internet router and its power adapter plugs into a power outlet. When you send a command through the SkylinkNet mobile app, the hub receives the command and then transmits a wireless signal to the corresponding device(s).
- Internet Hub
- DC Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- User Manual
NOTE: Requires an Internet connection. Plug-in power supply is included; optional backup batteries not included.
The Skylink Group
The Skylink Group understands the needs and concerns of homeowners in providing a safe haven and comfortable environment for their families. The group offers a comprehensive range of products to meet all home operation and security needs, including wireless alarm systems, emergency dialers, motion detector sets, sensors and alert mechanisms. The group has been manufacturing electronics for over 14 years, and continues to enhance features and test technology on an ongoing basis to ensure reliability.
- Manufacturer Part #: HU-100
- Power Supply: 6V DC Adapter (Supplied)
- Backup Battery: 4 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (Not Supplied)
- Operation Range: 600 feet (180 meters)
- Radio Frequency: Skylink M-Code 433.92MHz
- Size: 10.5(L) x 10.5(W) x 3(H) inches
- Weight: 30g
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Off-White
- Approvals: FCC , CE , IC
- Warranty: 1 Year