Sensaphone Web600 Web-Based Monitoring & Alarm
Advanced Remote Monitoring & Alarm Notification System
The Sensaphone Web600 provides flexible web-based remote monitoring at an affordable price. Keep track of critical temperatures and other conditions and be notified immediately when current values exceed the normal range with this remote temperature sensor alarm.
Completely standalone and easy to use, the Sensaphone Web600 can be used for monitoring temperature sensitive areas. In addition to temperature monitoring, the Web600 remote temperature sensor alarm can also read values from humidity sensors, air quality sensors, water leak detection sensors and much more.
- Inputs: 6 universal inputs: Normally Cosed/ Normally Open Dry Contact, 2.8K/ 10K Thermistor, 4-20mA Current Loop
- Relay Outputs: Rated for 1A 30VAC/ 1A 30VDC Maximum
- Alarm Notifications: 8 Alarm Escalation Levels: E-mail, Text Messages, and SNMP Traps
- Special Features: Web Programmable
Sensor Inputs: Connect up to six external sensors to monitor a variety of equipment and conditions. Each input zone can be connected to a temperature sensor, an analog transducer, or a dry contact switch.
Web Status: Live status and history is only a webpage away. The Web600 built in web server provides quick and easy information about your monitored conditions. Even time stamped history reports are readily available online.
Alarm Notification: When monitored conditions exceed normal values, the Web600 will notify you immediately be sending out e-mail alarm messages, and even text messages. Up to eight people can be contacted to make sure that proper action is taken.
Optional battery backup: With the addition of the optional battery backup module, the Web600 can monitor for power failures and stay operational for two full hours while the power is out.
Web Programming: Built in web server for easy access to programming and status. Just point your browser to the Web600's webpage and fill in the blanks for a quick configuration.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
Alarm Notification Methods
- E-Mail, Text Messages, SNMP Traps
- 8 Alarm escalation levels
- Comprehensive scheduling per input, profile, and alarm destination
- 8 Programmable User Profiles
- 4 programmable alarm destinations per profile
- E-Mail – SMTP
- Text Messages
- Web page – Supported formats HTTP, PDA, WAP, and XML
- SNMP – MIB with Traps, GET, GETNEXT, and SET
- MODBUS/TCP Slave Conformance Class 0 and 1
- 6 Universal Inputs
- Normally Closed / Normally Open Dry Contact
- 2.8K / 10K Thermistor
- 4-20mA Current Loop
- 12 Bit Resolution
- Rated for 1A 30VAC/ 1A 30VDC Maximum
- 32,000 Samples (all samples include data date and time)
- 1 second to 1 month sampling rate
- User programmable channel selection (Zones 1-6, Battery, and Input Power)
- Ethernet 10/100Base-T
- Alarm Status LED
- Power Status LED
- Ethernet link and Activity LEDs
- Comes with plug-in power supply. International power options available.
- Optional Battery Backup – Module (FGD-W610-B)
- Provides 2 hours of backup
- 0-90% RH, non-condensing
- 0-50° C (32-122° F)
- 5.5" x 3.25" x 1.25"