Seco-Larm Enforcer No Touch Request-to-Exit Sensor, White
IR Sensor Means No Touch
The Enforcer "No Touch" Request-To-Exit Sensor uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since it requires no touch, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, clean rooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
- No Touch – just wave a hand in front of sensor.
- Sensing range up to 4" (10cm). (Range for SD-927PWCQ is up to 2" (5 cm))
- Reliable IR technology senses motion.
- No touch reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
- Stainless steel or white plastic single gang plate.
- 3A relay, triggers min. 0.5 sec. or as long as hand is near the sensor
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification.
- LED changes color to show the relay is triggered.
- Quick-connect screwless terminal block.
- Current Draw: 40mA at 12VDC
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Relay Type: Form "C" (NO/NC/COM)
- Switching capacity: 3A at 24VDC
- Response Time: 10mS
- Standby: Red
- Triggered: Green
- Output Time: 0.5 seconds or as long as unit is triggered
- Range: Up to 2 inches (5cm)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 131° F (-20 to 55° C)
- Weight: 2.5 ounces (70g)
- Dimensions: 4-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 1-5/16 inches (115 x 70 x 33.5mm)