Seco-Larm Enforcer No Touch Request-to-Exit Sensor
No Hands Door Opener
SECO-LARM’s "No Touch" Request-To-Exit Sensor uses IR technology to open a door or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. The trigger distance is up to 4". Since it is no touch, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination) or for use in schools, factories, or offices (anywhere an easy way to exit is required).
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- No Touch – just wave a hand in front of sensor.
- Sensing range up to 4" (10cm).
- Attractive "ring" illuminator turns from green to red when the sensor is activated.
- Reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Easy and clean operation.
- Reliable IR technology senses motion.
- Durable stainless-steel plate.
- Quick-connect screwless terminal block.
- SPDT 3A relay output.
- Power: 40mA at 12VDC
- Relay Type: Form-C dry contact, 3A at 12VDC
- Response Time: 10mS
- Output Time: 0.5 seconds or as long as unit is triggered
- Range: Up to 4 inches (10cm)
- Temperature Range: -4 to 131° F (-20 to 55° C)
- Weight: 3 ounces (85g)
- Dimensions: 4-1/2 x 2-3/4 x 1-5/16 inches (115 x 70 x 33.5mm)