Seco-Larm Enforcer Fingerprint Reader and Keypad
Gain Entry Using A Fingerprint or Code
Make keyless entry into your home or business easier and secure with the Seco Larm Enforcer Fingerprint Reader and Keypad. Authorized users can gain entry by entering a numerical PIN (4-6 digits) into the keypad or by placing their fingertip onto the fingerprint reader. The unit has a Form C relay output to activate access control devices such as a 3rd-party electric lock, exit button, alarm, etc. Plus, an N.O. egress input lets users freely exit without presenting a fingerprint or entering a code.
- Activates an electric lock or other access control device
- Supports up to 3,000 users (up to 1,000 fingerprint users, up to 2,000 PIN users)
- Fingerprint reader window lights up upon detection of finger
- Output can be programmed to activate for up to 100ms – 99s or toggle
- Programmable directly through the fingerprint reader/keypad
- EEPROM memory protects programmed information in case of power loss
- Tri-color LED provides status info (tamper alarm, programming mode, etc.)
The Indoor Fingerprint Reader and Keypad is easy to use, as it allows you to program codes and authorized fingerprints right at the unit. No external programming device or software is needed. There are three types of fingerprint entries, Master fingerprints, Super fingerprints, and User fingerprints:
- Master fingerprints: Up to 2 fingerprints can be assigned as master fingerprints. Master fingerprints are used for adding/deleting user fingerprints.
- Super fingerprints: Up to 2 fingerprints can be assigned as super user fingerprints. Super user fingerprints can be assigned to toggle between allowing and disallowing user access.
- User fingerprints: Up to 998 fingerprints can be assigned as user fingerprints. User fingerprints are used to activate the relay.
- Fingerprint Reader & Keypad
- (2) Mounting Screws
- Security Wrench
- (2) Mounting Screw Anchors
- User Manual
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SK-2612-SFSQ
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Current Draw:
- Standby: 45mA@12VDC
- Active: 200mA@12VDC (max.)
- Form C: 2A@12VDC
- Tamper Alarm: 2.5A@12VDC
- Wiegand: 26-44 bit
- Egress Input: N.O. Ground
- Door Sensor Input: N.C. Ground
- Enclosure Material: Zinc alloy
- Operating Temperature: -22°-140° F (-30°-60° C)
- Operating Humidity: 20-90%
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" x 5-3/8" x 1" (58 x 137 x 26 mm)
- Credentials: FCC
- Warranty: 1 Year