Seco-Larm Enforcer Maglock, 80 Lbs.
Perfect For Low-Security Doors
With 80 pounds (36kg) of electromagnetic holding force, the Seco-Larm Enforcer Electromagnetic Lock, 80 Lbs. is ideal for securing small, low-security doors including cabinets and drawers. This mini mag-lock is housed in anodized aluminum and features MOV surge protection to ensure long-term reliability. It also comes with a detachable mounting bracket and all mounting hardware, making installation quick and easy.
- Ideal for small, low-security doors including cabinets and drawers
- Reliable security with MOV surge protection
- Detachable mounting bracket for easy installation
- Pre-installed 36-inch (91cm) hookup wire included
Seco-Larm’s E-941SA series of electromagnetic locks provide an ideal solution for securing a door, cabinet or drawer against unauthorized entry. When the electromagnetic lock is powered, a strong magnetic field is created to attract the lock to a steel armature plate that is mounted to the door. The secured door can only be opened once the electromagnet is deactivated.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Holding force: 80 pounds (36kg) at 12VDC
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC, ±10 percent
- Current draw: 85mA at 12VDC
- Temperature: 14 to 131 degrees F (-10 to 55 degrees C)
- Magnet size: 2-3/4 x 1-1/4 x 3/4 inches (70 x 31 x 19 mm)
- Armature size: 2-3/8 x 1-1/4 x 3/8 inches (60 x 31 x 9 mm)
- Certification: CE
- RoHS compliant: Yes
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (410g)