STI Wireless Entry Alert Chime with Receiver Kit
Complete Door Monitoring Kit for DIY Setup
Hear an alert whenever a door is opened by setting up the STI Wireless Entry Alert Chime & Receiver Kit. This complete DIY wireless door entry chime kit comes with a wireless, battery-powered door sensor and a plug-in wireless receiver to alert you. When the sensor is triggered, the receiver plays one of 10 selectable sounds.
- Easy to install, no drilling or wiring required
- Sensor mounts with double-sided tape
- Receiver simply plugs into a power outlet
- Wireless range up to 500 feet between units
- Choose from 10 different alert sounds
- Receiver supports up to 10 transmitters total
How It Works
The wireless door entry chime sensor consists of two parts — the main battery-powered sensor and a magnet — which install on the door frame and the door itself. When the door opens and the two parts are separated, an alert is triggered.
As part of the STI Wireless Chime Series, the included receiver can be used to monitor up to 10 wireless transmitters total (sold separately). Available add-on transmitters include extra door sensors, doorbell buttons, and more.
- Wireless Chime Receiver (STI-3353)
- Entry Alert Sensor (STI-3551)
- Battery, AAA
- Double-Sided Tape
Note: The sensor is not self-supervised for low battery; check battery every 6 months to ensure reliable operation.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
10 Selectable Sounds
- 4-Note Westminster
- 8-Note Westminster
- Knock Knock
- Jingle Bells
- Barking Dogs
- Bicycle Bell
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-3360
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Range: Up to 500 feet (line of sight)
- Power Source:
- Transmitter: One "AAA" battery (supplied)
- Receiver: Plugs into 120 VAC outlet (minimum 110 VAC)
- Dimensions: Receiver: 5.0(L) x 3.25(W) x 1.425(D) inches
- Approvals: UL, cUL, FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited