Qolsys IQ Wireless Smoke & Heat Detector (Open Box)
Photoelectric Smoke Sensor with Built-In Heat Sensor
Receive fire detection alerts by installing the Qolsys IQ Wireless Smoke & Heat Detector (AKA the IQ Smoke). Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, this wireless, battery-powered Qolsys smoke detector uses a photoelectric sensor to detect smoke particles, while an integrated heat sensor detects the rapid rise in heat that can come from a fire, ensuring an alarm when a fie is present even if smoke does not reach the wireless heat detector. "Always on" technology ensures the wireless heat detector is monitored around the clock, whether your system is armed or not. The Qolsys smoke detector easily mounts with the included screws.
- Photoelectric sensor detects smoke particles
- High temperature detection alerts panel if temp exceeds 135Â°F
- Designed to provide protection for up to 70-foot area
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Wireless range up to 600 feet from panel
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
What Happens When Smoke or Heat is Detected
When smoke or a rapid rise in heat is detected, the wireless heat detector sounds a loud built-in siren (the ANSI S3.41 temporal 3 pattern) and sends a notification to the control panel. Using Alarm.com (requires optional subscription), you can also get a text alert. Additionally, a tricolored LED (red, yellow, green) on the detector provides visual indication of the detector's status. During an alarm condition, pressing the detector's hush button will silence the sounder.
- Using Alarm.com (requires optional subscription), you can get a text if smoke is detected or the temperature threshold is breached
- Triggers alerts for tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- Smoke Detector
- Batteries (pre-installed)
- Screws & Anchors
NOTE: Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected.
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
Compatible 319.5 MHz Wireless Panels/Receivers*
- GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.)
- Qolsys IQ Panel (Version 1 or 2)
- Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix (part 42A00-2)
- Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters (part ELK-M1XRFEG)
*Panels and receivers are sold separately.
- Manufacturer Part #: QS5110-840
- UPC: 854545006177
- Color: White
- Battery: 3 AAA PC2400 Duracell Procell batteries (1.5V 1100mAh) or 3 AAA Energizer E92 batteries (1.5V 1100mAh) (included)
- Battery Life: 3-5 years
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Wireless Signal Range: 600 feet (200 m), open air.
- Audible Signal (ANSI Temporal 3): 85dBA min. in alarm
- Sensitivity: 1.5 to 3.5 percent per foot
- Supplementary Heat Rating: 135°F
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 100°F (4.4°C to 37.8°C)
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 90 percent non-condensing
- Dimensions: 5.0(Dia.) x 2.5(Depth) inches
- Regulatory Listing: UL 217
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited