PCS PulseWorx UPB Split Duplex Wall Receptacle
Control Any Plug-In With UPB
Plug any device into the PulseWorx UPB Receptacle Module to immediately enable UPB control. This module features one UPB-controlled outlet on top and one regular pass-through outlet on bottom. It can replace a traditional duplex receptacle using the existing wiring, making it easy to extend UPB control throughout your home or business.
- Top outlet responds to UPB commands
- Bottom outlet stays powered independently
- Supports 120V loads up to 15A
- Optionally set "max on time" for auto-off
- Adjustable multi-color LED night light
- Can be a member of up to 16 scenes
The PulseWorx UPB Receptacle Module enables UPB remote control for a plug-in load up to 120VAC with a maximum rating of 15 Amps. It's perfect for controlling lamps, fans, motors, pumps, and other non-dimming appliances.
Supports Scenes & Auto-Off
The UPB-controlled outlet can be included in up to 16 scenes and gives you three relay options (On, Off, or Blink) for each scene. These pre-set options are easily adjustable through the PulseWorx manual programming method. You also have the option of setting a "maximum on time" (up to 240 minutes) to automatically turn off a plugged in appliance after the set time. A multi-color LED (blue, magenta or red) near the bottom outlet indicates the module's status and provides an adjustable night light.
Tamper-Resistant to Protect Children
Designed with safety in mind, the module is constructed from high-impact resistant thermoplastic and is tamper-resistant to protect children, automatically shuttering its receptacles when a plug is removed. This meets the National Electrical Code standards required for residential installations.
NOTE: Wallplate not included.
PulseWorx Products Utilize UPB Technology
PulseWorx is a complete Lighting Control System that uses existing powerlines to give residential customers one-touch control over their home's lighting. PulseWorx products are designed to work within the current framework that already exists in the home, no new wires are required. PulseWorx products utilize UPB technology, providing the most reliable powerline controls available today.
- Manufacturer Part #: RM1-15
- RM1-15-B (Black)
- RM1-15-BR (Brown)
- RM1-15-G (Gray)
- RM1-15-I (Ivory)
- RM1-15-LA (Light Almond)
- RM1-15-W (White)
- Power Requirements: Primary: 120 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- Max. Controlling Load: 15-Amp or 1/2 hp maximum loading
- Transmission Channels: 1 Scene on Auto Off Time out
- Connections: Colored Screws
- Brass Screw (Lower Right) – Hot/Line
- Brass Screw (Upper Right) – Load
- Silver Screw (Upper/Middle Left) – Neutral
- Green Screw (Lower Left) – Ground
- Standby Power:< 0.8 Watts
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor Use Only
- Temperature: -40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C)
- Humidity: 10 to 90 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Certifications: Pending ETL tested to UL508; UL-508-2010 CSA C22.2 #14-2010
- Status LED Indicator: Programmable with UPStart – Blue, Red, Magenta or Off. Located in lower ground outlet
- During Power Outage: Retains all settings in Non-volatile EERPOM
- Setup Mode: Press the setup button 5 times. Located in upper ground hole
- Mounting: Single or multi-gang junction box
- Dimensions: 3.31(H) x 1.20(W) x 1.90(D) inches
- Weight: 3.4 ounces
- Warranty: 5 years
- US Patent No.: 6,734,784; 6,784,790; 7,265,654; 7,688,183. U.S. and foreign patents may be pending.
UPStart UPB Software
This Windows-based application, along with a UPB Powerline Interface Module (PIM), allows you to program, configure and test your UPB smart home automation system. »Free download here